+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree938Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I know..that whole storyline of Robin coming back for such a short bittersweet time, and leaving again.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The plus side of having her though, is they can draw on huge backstory and flashbacks....the perfect example being Robin running to her mom (after being rescued from a kidnapping) and Emma running to her mom at the wedding. Once some other actress begins to play her even if they eventually ger her back it means certain time frames are out for those flashbacks. But I agree, it's a problem...I assume KM will be gone a long time again....how will they handle that? It leaves her husband frozen in terms of future relationships so he has no story.....and by the way, why can't they Skype with Emma? Because someone might try to track down the location? Surely Robin could insist on something to make it more bearable in terms of family separation. Even taking the whole family and using Patrick as a lab tech to speed things up--he must have taken chemistry and bio to become a doctor at one point.
    I'm sure they did their best, but since we know "real" Jason is not coming back and neither is "real" Robin for a long time the whole story line is hard to play. Of course Sabrina will get her hopes up that the marriage is on the rocks...or Felix will for her.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

New topic, so new post....any thoughts on the handling of the teen sex scene? Yes, they were planning to be pretty safe, but as anyone who ever read the label (or watched Friends) knows condoms are not close to 100% effective. Hope they are going to have her go to Planned Parenthood for the pill at least.
    And Ric showing up, great timing...

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    New topic, so new post....any thoughts on the handling of the teen sex scene? Yes, they were planning to be pretty safe, but as anyone who ever read the label (or watched Friends) knows condoms are not close to 100% effective. Hope they are going to have her go to Planned Parenthood for the pill at least.
    And Ric showing up, great timing...
    I think the main issue I had with this whole thing is the way Olivia handled it. Just wait until Alexis finds out, Liv gave them a room key & her blessings.
    PWS likes this.

That really bothered me, too. Mind you, I don't think kids their age are going to wait if they're in a relationship like that, and it's good that they're being respectful to each other and taking precautions, etc. But going to a central hub like the Metro Court and not expecting to run into anyone is silly.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yup, you go to the next town at least! Not the hotel your half sister's dad's ex wife and current squeeze co-own!

So am I right that at one point Ric was having an affair of some sort with Sam, half sister of his daughter? (Not implying they knew that, but does show how convoluted "relationships" are in PC!)

I'm out of the loop again. No idea who Ric is and not really interested in the mob storyline. Not interested in the underage sex story, either.
    Count your blessings!

There is a big write up about his character on Wiki that is so convoluted, the only thing I really remember that mattered to me is that he is Sonny's half-brother if I read that correctly. Some of the stuff sounded like someone wrote it who doesn't watch GH and they got their facts mixed up.

I just find him boring so far.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I wasn't really watching when he was on before, but I gather he's jealous of Sonny, going back to their joint father issues. He's also had "relationships" with a ton of GH women, so when they find out he's back there should be some reaction. For now it just looks like he's behind the $$ for the Jeromes.
    Poor Morgan--since Ava is clearly the killer his love is doomed. Can't be with someone who offed dad's previous girlfriend. Even though he seems to have moved on very nicely with Olivia who's being very much the gun moll.
    So Nakamura is dead, and Ava is in town. Coincidence? I thought it was going to turn out, as someone suggested, that Silas' twin was the one who picked up the prescription, conned by Ava somehow. Now this makes it look like Nakamura lied.

Ric always had daddy liked you better issues! I have no need to see him on my screen. I am sure the reveal to both Carly & Liz will be epic! Yeah Ric can follow Robin right back out the door! I would not miss either of them

when Nik mention and engagement party. I was like who is going to come? The brides mother doesn't even like her lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread