+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree885Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

I think TPTB were a little surprised that the Ava Morgan romance seems to be going so well--generating believable heat and some softening of attitudes towards Ava...but of course they don't want to write such a central charactor (historically) as AJ as the murderer....but with Monica on the sidelines and all hte older Q's except Tracy dead, how central are the Qs these days? They need to bring back Ned to run the company since Tracy is too busy worrying about Luke to focus on what we were told was a floundering company. If AJ remembers he's the murderer even though he can't be tried again he will go into a total tailspin. By the way, his remembering stuff that he did while he was drunk while he is drinking--based on real psych research studies having people memorize stuff drunk or sober. What you memorize while drunk you remember better when drunk again later than when sober later.
    Anyway, wandering, my point was, I'm sure they meant for Ava to be the murderer--it pretty much has to be one or the other--and now they are stuck. I"m trying to recall if we saw Connie herself write the initials, or if we just saw her hand write them. If the latter they could have been done by yet a 3rd murderer just using her hand.

Thanks for all the tracking down of stuff about Ellie and the embryos (another band name!)! I'm a little disappointed if "Spinelli" just goes to another soap---I was hoping he was serious about trying different types of acting, etc. Of course it might be refreshing for him not to have to play Spinelli -- maybe a non-geek character, although fdrankly he's a bit limited by his looks. And yes, he's in a band with "Jason". Maybe he can get a lot of "outs" in his contract so he can do more prime time guest roles, build his resume.
    Last edited by PWS; 02-23-2014 at 02:25 PM.

I don't want AJ to be the murderer. I know he's a pain in the but, however he is still too important a part of this show to put the blood of an innocent woman on his hands. I do think it's Ava and hope it is soon revealed.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I don't find Ava OR Morgan to be at all sympathetic. I hope they do find Ava guilty.
    Why hasn't her brother done anything about her copying his files?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I don't find Ava OR Morgan to be at all sympathetic. I hope they do find Ava guilty.
    Why hasn't her brother done anything about her copying his files?
    Maybe he set her up in some way?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I thoght that, too--that she's unknowingly given Sonny false information--but that would require a lot of foresight and deviousness and paranoia on his part....it seems as though he's been too concerned about his kids to be thinking of such a plot--but maybe I underestimate him--he is a mob boss after all...

Today was GH's 13,000th episode. Congrats!! Pretty impressive, for sure.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'll say.... and FYI, "Spinelli" is on Castle, right now! (east coast time)

OK, so it wasn't Brad's dad that was funding Sonny's enemies, it was Molly's! Or that's my guess. Why else is he back.
    And Rafe is really digging a hole with Molly when she finds out, which she will if her mom drags her home where he's babysitting.

Who is Molly's father?

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Who is Molly's father?
    Ric Lansing...showed up at end of episode yesterday.

God I hate Ava!! SO glad it's her that killed Connie and not AJ. Just can't wait to see her knocked off her high horse!

I know a lot of you will disagree with me and trust me I do love Kim Mc but I think they should recast Robin! I know she has other things she wants to do but this is just so heartbreaking Emma losing her mom AGAIN!

+ Reply to Thread