+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree890Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I'm so happy for the possible reunion of Liz and Nichols. Can't wait for this entire story to unfold. Britt should have confessed everything, to Nicholas, while she had the chance. He gave her every opportunity and she still kept the full truth to herself. That lie will doom their relationship....I hope.

TPTB have dropped the ball so many times with Niz. It's about time they make a commitment to write for this couple after being so darn wishy washy for many years. YAY... I love Niz!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, I wasn't watching during the period when Liz cheated on Lucky with Nic, so I don't have any residual Niz feelings. I really liked her with Lucky from back in their teen years and the whole rape story. I realize that Lucky is never coming back now that he has prime time success, so Liz has to move on....but if they are still so hung up about Lucky's feelings...as of just a couple of months ago!!!...doesn't bode well. And I do think he and Britt are great together....but clearly it's being written that it's not like Spinelli and Ellie, REALLY moving on....he still cares and not just as a friend.

FORT Newbie

Going back to the missing and/or destroyed embryos, I thought I remembered Brad actually blamed her and even went so far as to say it was a reason why she was no longer there.

I am a new relatively new watcher and therefore never saw when Elizabeth and Nickolas were together before. I agree that Britt has done terrible things and I never thought I would ever like her. What I did see was someone who found someone to finally love her - Nickolas - and because of his love I saw her becoming a better person. I don't think she ever had love in her life before. If she told Nickolas the truth about Ben then I would say she had done a complete turn around from when I first laid eyes on her. I did see a lot of chemistry between the two of them.

I only saw Elizabeth when she was with AJ. At that time Nickolas kept telling her he was in love with her and she kept turning him down saying that she wanted AJ. I was happy when Nickolas found love with Britt, and at least made enough of an impact on her that she started to realize the awful things she had done and is trying to right some of those wrongs. Yesterday she apologized to Sabrina which was a step in the right direction.

Now that AJ is out of the picture Elizabeth decided that she was still in love with Nickolas and told him so yesterday. I agree he still has a lot of feelings for Elizabeth, and believe that they will end up together. I don't know the history of the show regarding Lucky and what Nickolas and Elizabeth did to him so that may be why I was able to be happy for Nickolas and Britt. Most of all for Nickolas because I really like him. I like Elizabeth as well and if they get back together I have no problem with that. The thing I want the most is for LuLu to finally know that she is Ben's mom. I know Britt loves Ben as well, but he belongs with Dante and LuLu. I am sure Britt will be devastated by losing both Nickolas and Ben. I wonder if that will be enough to push her over the edge, and make her return to her bad ways, or will she learn that all the awful things she did cost her everything, and try to be better in the future. I guess that is in the hands of the writers.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by camwell123 View Post
    Going back to the missing and/or destroyed embryos, I thought I remembered Brad actually blamed her and even went so far as to say it was a reason why she was no longer there.
    Sorry, guess we were posting at the same time. You could be right. When Ellie left everything was so rushed I really don't remember. I'm going to see if I can dig around for some information.

I'm pretty sure Brad blamed her after she was already gone.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

That's what I thought, but then I have an image of her worried apologetic face. FYI, I've seen both of them guesting on prime time shows, so glad things are working out for them.

FORT Newbie

Yes, I meant to say I believed it was after Elli left that Brad blamed her for everything. Thank you Gutmutter!

It was discovered that they were missing while Elli was still there, but just barely. She was stumped as to where/why.
    I hope Kiki/Michael (Kichael? Miki? ) can work things out. I like them together.
    Count your blessings!

We were all kind of right in our memories. What I basically found was transcripts that had Ellie explaining lab protocol to Dante and LuLu, and that Britt was in charge of the lab at the time and she said they should speak with her. She was all apologetic because she had to leave and couldn't help them. PWS this is what we both remember as Ellie having her apologetic look. She felt so bad for them and wished she had more time to figure it out. They ran into Brad and figured since he was in charge he should know. He managed to dodge them and then they tried getting in touch with Britt. Brad figured they were hot on the trail, and let Britt know that they would find out about the embryos. This was going on at the same time that Orbecht was going to be arrested and insisted that Anna contact Britt because she knew her daughter would get her out on bail and get her a lawyer. Originally, Britt was not going to help her. Britt went to see Orbecht, and that was when she reminded her that she of course would be able to tell Dante and LuLu about what really happened and Britt arranged for her bail. By the time that Dante and LuLu finally got to talk to Brad the faked papers appeared, and Brad did blame it on Ellie as that was how Orbecht made the papers look.

During the time that all this was going on was when Britt told Nickolas that she had borrowed a sample from the lab which was sperm and not the embryos. She admitted that Brad was not the father, and at that time said she didn't know whose sperm it was - just that it was a sample.

PWS I have seen both of them guesting on primetime shows as well. Really happy for them. Not sure if it is true, but heard that Spinelli may be going to Y&R. He is good friends with Steve Burton (think they are in a band together) and may follow Steve there.

Gutmutter I agree and hope Michael and Kiki are able to work things out. I like them together. I saw in Friday's preview that AJ is talking to Connie at her grave again. I still think Ava is guilty of killing Connie.

+ Reply to Thread