+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree954Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I know it has been expected, but what did everyone think of the previews that showed Robin telling Patrick she is leaving town? How will he handle it & will he lean on Sabrina for support?

Of course he'll be right back with Sabrina. He never really left her. Emma loves her and now there's a baby on the way.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I know it has been expected, but what did everyone think of the previews that showed Robin telling Patrick she is leaving town? How will he handle it & will he lean on Sabrina for support?
    Don't know/don't care since the writers deided to get Sabrian pregnant & get rid of Robin. Thing is Patrick did chose Robin so Sabrina will always be his 2nd choice.
    If Lizzy revels anything about Ben she is kind of breaking HIPPA laws & should lose her job...but wait a second laws don't apply in soapworld!
    I gained an hour of my life back every day since I gave up GH. I actually read 3 books.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I'm still hooked. I go through withdrawl when on vacation.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Don't know/don't care since the writers deided to get Sabrian pregnant & get rid of Robin. Thing is Patrick did chose Robin so Sabrina will always be his 2nd choice.
    If Lizzy revels anything about Ben she is kind of breaking HIPPA laws & should lose her job...but wait a second laws don't apply in soapworld!
    I gained an hour of my life back every day since I gave up GH. I actually read 3 books.
    I don't believe the producers decided to get rid of Robin. She has been on a short term thing anyway, & is scheduled to be directing her first movie soon. She chose to leave for other opportunities.
    ilja likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think Liz broke the law when she took DNA from Dante and Ben without Dante or Britt's permission to run the test. Blabbing about the results now is the least of it. Which she decided not to do... too bad Britt didn't know that. Looks like Nic will spill the beans now and Liz will look bad to Dante for NOT telling.
    And of course Britt didn't come totally clean... she didn't even come partially clean. I wonder if Brad knows that she knew it was Dante and Lulu's eggs that were being used. I assume so...that he didn't just deal with Mama O. In fact did he know Britt's mom was involved when all this started? I don't think we did....
    Going to be a bad month for Britt I foresee....
    Meanwhile, Scotty and Luke in lock up. Is Scotty not getting cellphone reception in the cell? Why didn't we see him try to call for help instead of banging on the door of a soundproofed room? It does look as if Heather's henchmen may get caught this time, so she will actually stay locked up for a while, until she recruits some new ones.

I kept wondering about Scotty's cellphone coverage.

This whole stupid excuse for Robin leaving really bugs me. I would rather she was taken against her will again. I really can't stand that she is leaving Emma.

It was a really good scene with her and Patrick today.

As for Heather's Henchmen, that sounds like either a heavy metal band or an x-rated movie. Dang but I love her.

It was funny how Carly suddenly remembered Luke. Oops, too busy trying to stop her lover from getting emergency medical surgery to think about her missing uncle.
    PWS likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And Carly calls Dante to come see her, so he can comfort Lulu, rather than immediately telling the cops that Luke is missing.
    Guess no one is missing Scotty....

I'm guessing the only reason Robin is not telling Patrick the truth is that he wouldn't think saving Jason is worth it. NOT that the WSB told her not to tell him. After all she could swear him to serious secrecy, and wouldn't it be a lot safer for her to have someone know what is going on? I agree, ilja, that this was a good scene today between them---Patrick keeps on saying, What's really going on? Not buying it. And obviously he would suggest they all 3 go to Africa.

I realize that Robin & Jason had a very close relationship, but there's one person who should have priority over Jason, have priority over Patrick, have priority over everyone at this point. That's Emma. Robin's been kept from her daughter for years & has just gotten her back. In fact, she almost lost her husband/daughter family unit through his almost marriage to Sabrina.
    She's gone on & on about keeping going all that time because of Emma.

Now she's going to just leave her behind after finally getting her back? Just because some guy she doesn't even know has a picture & a far fetched very unproven story about Jason?

Nope, not buying it. Daughter comes first, nomatter what.
    Minney and ilja like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

What tipped her over the edge was that Jason isn't seeing Danny (and vice versa) the way she didn't see Emma. But I agree...no way she should leave her daughter like this.

+ Reply to Thread