+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree940Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Good point, who would watch for that drama? Really feeling sorry for Britt---10 to 1 Nic and Spencer will run into Liz on their way to buy the ring...."never been happier" is a doomsday saying on a soap!
    Kiki and Michael both have a point---if Franco had reported Heather's escapes earlier none of this would have happened, but Franco only saved Carly because he broke out of jail.
    A little sad for Lucas... but he's cute enough he should be able to find a rebound person quickly. Of course maybe not another who is the adopted son of a mob boss!
    Actually feeling a little bad for Felix as I'm getting the feeling that this thing with Brad actually may be his first successful romance...maybe even his first sexual experience...the way he keeps referring very vaguely to "not since, well, forever".... And if Brad decides to go with Lucas could get bad for Felix.
    Who did not see coming that Alexis would immediately tell Julian about the downloading files? Are they about to redeem Ava, sort of, just in time to have Julian kill her?

I'm guessing (not a spoiler) that Brad will intend to make a go of it with Felix but either Lucas will let it slip that they slept together or Brad will find out that Felix went behind his back and lied about the paternity test. I have this next week off, so I'm back on board. Hopefully I won't have to see Obrecht much.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Good guesses!

So, how many seconds after Britt accepts Nik's proposal will Ben's paternity be revealed?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

She will at least have the weekend so we can enjoy our cliffhanger.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I don't know - she's tried to tell him a couple of times. If he proposes, she may feel the need to come clean. But her hand will be forced if she doesn't do it on her own, for sure.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I suspect they will have a mushy Valentine's Day and then it will come out... one way or the other. If she is smart will see it is coming she will tell him. Right now all Elizabeth and Felix know is that Dante is the dad. They don't suspect that eggs were stolen, just extra sperm. Dante still has plenty of sperm, so that's not SO terrible. But when it comes out that she took Lulu's last 2 eggs (even though she didn't know that at the time, she does now, and she knows Maxie lost the baby, so she knows Ben is their only possible child) it's so much worse.
    Either way she's going to lose Ben, so it's better if she gets in front of the story as it were. Not much better, but better. Of course that's the rational analysis--since she loves Ben not clear how rational all that will be. I really hope she tells Nic, as I do like them together. On the other hand, he's pretty nice, not sure if he can forgive her.

I could have smacked Elizabeth today & was kind of glad Britt tore her a new one & called her on her own behavior. It's about time someone did. What a self righteous beyotch.
    Telling Britt she knew that Ben was Dante's & he needed to be told, was one thing. I had no problem with that. But the mean taunting way she did & the nasty smirk on her nasty little face was what put me over the edge.

Stick with Britt, Nikolas. She's got plenty of issues, but the snotty spitefullness of Elizabeth is something to run like the wind away from.
    Little miss sweetness & light showed her true colors today.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Right, her gloating experession was really unlikeable. But...will Britt come totally clean, or not?

I like neither of them but Liz need to slow her role with her Baby daddy role call.smh
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread