+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree972Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I haven't been enchanted with GH since the return of Dr. Obrecht, but I caught the tail-end yesterday in time to find what looked like Franco dying... ??? Is this a fake out, or is he leaving the show?
    Count your blessings!

I highly doubt they'd get rid of Roger Howarth. They worship him and so do lots of fans. They'd be crazy to kill off Franco. I haven't heard anything about him leaving, but I'd be surprised if he didn't make a full recovery.

You know, you have to admire Heather's confidence and good luck. I have a sneaking suspicion that she could have stowed half of Port Charles in that padded cell and no one would have noticed if not for three little kids! "And I would have gotten away with it if not for you nosy kids!"
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

As tired as I am of the "I'm gonna stab you for realz this time Carly" storyline, I don't want Heather to leave. I was hoping we could see a nutso but kind of sweet storyline about her and Scotty being parents to their nutso but kind of sweet son Franco.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I need for Liz to understand if it was wrong of britch to use the lab for her own purposes, it's probably wrong for Liz and Felix the cat to do so also. Today must be horrible dad and crazy son day on GH .
    The show won't do that. Liz is one of their sweet & "good" girls who does everything for noble reasons , although I just don't see that.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Although I hate his viewpoint, I sort of appreciate that Julian is a bit of a homophobe. I'm sure his opinion isn't unusual. Hopefully, they can change some minds with this storyline. NuLucas (who's actually OldLucas too) needs a haircut though. It totally looks like a bad rug.

So, Franco is bleeding internally and yet Carly still wants them to stop the gurney so she can talk to him before surgery? Good grief
    PWS likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, I like the way they are handling the Julian/Lucas gay thing...not making Julian look like a nut case, just someone working it through who has never really had to deal with it before....although one does have to wonder if even in Mafia land, and wherever he's been hiding out undercover with the help of the WSB, life is really that out gay free. I guess he's been living with the dad of the upcoming first openly gay NFL member...and a few of the other NFL players. Certainly not in a big city in the North East...

And yes...Carly---you want him to bleed to death while you talk to a man who appears to be in a coma. Good grief.

Carly finds yet another way to make everything all about her. I said it before & I'll say it again, she is great at running her mouth full speed, but her brain is always in idle.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    The show won't do that. Liz is one of their sweet & "good" girls who does everything for noble reasons , although I just don't see that.
    I haven't seen the writers treat Liz that way but much the opposite. I remember when she was cheating on Lucky with Nicholas and she seemed quite vile and disgusting. I was disappointed with the way it was written because prior to that, I had always cheered for her and Lucky. While I still like them together, if he could stick around, Liz's character has yet to be redeemed in my eyes.

That being said, I still like her and want to see her end up happy. I just wish the writers would do something better with her character to show she's actually learning something.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Loved Julian and Alexis' chat. It would be nice if they would just have Julian surrender to Sonny and have a nice life with Alexis but I'm sure that won't happen. Oh well!
    PWS and Katydyd like this.

I can see the TV Guide listings now:
    Julian can't decide whether to get Alexis chocolates or flowers for Valentine's Day. Gets her both.
    Sonny plans a private get-away to Aruba with Olivia... she has a vision that their luggage gets lost!
    PWS, Katydyd and ilja like this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread