+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1144Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    I still chuckle every time in hear the name of the institute..Miscavige.

The only time I have ever heard this name, is when I read something about Scientology..the leader is David Miscavige.
    Me too. Especially because Miscavige is the hospital for the criminally insane. Somebody at GH has a wonderfully twisted sense of humor.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

UGH. Now Liz and Felix are joining noisy forces? Can't you get fired for misusing hospital resources like that?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    UGH. Now Liz and Felix are joining noisy forces? Can't you get fired for misusing hospital resources like that?
    Maybe they are just aiming for a promotion.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Can't wait for Heather's DNA to come back!

I guess Felix has forgotten all about getting Brad in trouble...doesn't even seem to be thinking of that anymore. And are the two of them going to run the DNA test? They certainly can't ask Brad to do it, and now that Ellie is gone there's no one else in the lab for now, that we know of. I really don't believe nurses know how to run DNA tests...and the DNA isn't even purified yet...they have to retrieve it from the hair and the bottle...they can't just toss the hair and bottle in a machine and press START!

Lucas is quite the bad boy (and cute)... if he were a slutty girl seducing a guy away from a "purer" girl there'd be a lot of hate going on. On the other hand, given Felix's behavior (above) it's not like Felix has Brad's back.

Let's see Michael eat his words.....

If I were Robin I'd be telling my husband what's going on, and together we'd tell Emma that mommy has to leave town for a while for work, but will be back. Not to say Patrick will be ok with it, but certainly more so than if she pretends to have a snit about Sabrina's baby and walks out.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Everywhere I have ever worked had at least one, nosey nellie & sometimes they joined forces with others to make for a really uncomfortable working environment. I like Liz though. She's off into everyone's business, but not nearly as blatant & in your face as Carly is.

This whole Robin/Jason thing is a pretty convenient way for them to have her depart the show in an undead fashion. But, I can't imagine someone leaving their daughter behind like she is getting ready to do. There is a big old crack in the door for Sabrina to come waltzing through.
    elleprn and ilja like this.

I don't mind Elizabeth being a snoop. Somebody has to have a clue on that show, because the rest are too stupid to figure anything out. I'm surprised (or not), that nobody has even questioned the killer of Connie. Ava is part of a crime mob, and her initials are AJ...

They will leave the door open for Kimberly McCullough to return, whether it be between directing jobs, or as a drop in every once in a while.

I hope they do this "Connie's killer is Ava" storyline better than they did with AJ's jailing & trial. It was as if they just wanted to drop the whole thing. I'm actually interested in this & what all it brings out.
    The Carly/Heather storyline has finally gotten interesting.

I'm surprised that GH didn't advertize the heck out of Shirley Jones being on. She's a pretty big deal. I hope it wasn't just a walk on/walk off cameo role. I'd like to see her have at least a temporary storyline. She'd be good interacting with Luke.
    elleprn likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I did not realize she was Shirley Jones when I was watching her and her acting had me totally intrigued. I want more.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I need for Liz to understand if it was wrong of britch to use the lab for her own purposes, it's probably wrong for Liz and Felix the cat to do so also. Today must be horrible dad and crazy son day on GH .
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Waiting (in vain!) for Sonny to realize that he was ranting at AJ for having taken Connie from him, while the son he was supposedly comforting with his Connie story had had his love taken from him--by Sonny! The difference being that in this case it was indeed reversible. Waiting (in vain) for Morgan to stand up to Sonny and say that his feelings for Ava have nothing to do with crime families. Unless they decide to redeem her it's probably going to turn out that Ava killed Connie---she certainly was there, and she burned the security footage. She may also have killed Silas' wife, using his brother to get the prescription (or it may just have been the crazy brother). In any case Morgan is probably going to be better off without her. But I'm actually liking the two of them together for now. And once Sonny kills Ava for killing Connie (maybe in a rage, maybe in self defense) it'll be over, so let the kid have a few more meetings with her.

Kiki is the only one on this show who reacts like a normal person...

+ Reply to Thread