+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree890Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Loved Ohbrect and Nic's great uncle....so there's a history there? She didn't look too happy about it!
    Why on earth did Carly not pick up that knife!!!!
    Clearly Liz is putting half the DNA picture together....
    ilja likes this.

Oh, I think she's putting it all together. Doesn't she know about the missing embryos? I watched today because we had a snow day. LOVED Franco at the grave site. He's too funny. The whole Carly/Heather fight scene was ridiculous. Run, Carly, run! I felt bad for Robin. I guess Emma will enjoy the whole new baby scenario. Sabrina can have Patrick. When he started to jump on Robin for LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF JASON!!! Sheesh.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Don't you love how, once someone who's been held captive manages to break free after knocking out their captor, they just STAND THERE instead of running? WTF!? I'm always yelling, "RUN you fool!"
    MsDiva2007, carolinamom12 and ilja like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Either that or tie her up! And certainly don't just leave the knife lying around, you idiot! Presumably this is all set up so that Franco can rescue Carly eventually, but I don't see how he can know to teleport to Wyndemere from the cemetary... why would he suspect Heather is holding her there?

ETA pretty nasty fight between Michael and Kiki, on Michael's side anyway... in the previews.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Ok was that Shirley Jones?
    Thank you. I knew she looked so familiar and couldn't come up with her name. I just read that it was indeed Shirley Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Either that or tie her up! And certainly don't just leave the knife lying around, you idiot! Presumably this is all set up so that Franco can rescue Carly eventually, but I don't see how he can know to teleport to Wyndemere from the cemetary... why would he suspect Heather is holding her there?

ETA pretty nasty fight between Michael and Kiki, on Michael's side anyway... in the previews.
    This is Carly we are talking about. She can't work her brain, just her mouth!

Which might explain why so many of the men on GH . . . . . . never mind.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I love Carly she has always been a favorite of mine because she says exactly what she means and doesn't care if its liked by anyone. I hate that they make her so soft lately and Old Carlybabes would have knocked Heather out by now!
    Katydyd and ilja like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Heather is old enough to be her boyfriend's mother and she's consierably shorter (I think, that could just be the heels) and Carly can't take her? I guess they have serious work out sessions at Miscavige.

I still chuckle every time in hear the name of the institute..Miscavige.

The only time I have ever heard this name, is when I read something about Scientology..the leader is David Miscavige.
    PWS and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread