+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 478 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree856Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

My favorite Carly was the first Carly but I do love Laura Wright as Carly, too.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Jonathan Jackson was the best Lucky hands-down. Jacob Young was a cutie but I did not like him as Lucky. Greg Vaughn is not good looking AT ALL to me plus his acting is "okay". JJ was not a heart throb but the boy could act! I mean he was awesome! I wish he would return. I bet then I would start to like Lucky again. JJ and RH has awesome chemistry on the show.

I think I like the original Carly the best. I also liked Tamara. I liked Laura in the beginning but now the character is getting on my nerves. I don't think it is Laura. It is just the way they are writing Carly. It is always ME ME ME ME and it is getting old................

Oh yes, Carly's MEMEMEME attitude is so completely annoying. The last episode I caught was where she called Jason to the boiler and couldn't understand why he wanted to leave to look for his son. That whole scene just got on my nerves.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2458701;
    Oh yes, Carly's MEMEMEME attitude is so completely annoying. The last episode I caught was where she called Jason to the boiler and couldn't understand why he wanted to leave to look for his son. That whole scene just got on my nerves.
    Hah...

And THEN she accused him of coming on to her because he took his shirt off in the heat...

Sigh.... The REAL Carly would NEVER have considered that even plausible...

What are the writers thinking????

Certainly not emmys....

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Newbie

I'm still really shocked by all these Sam revelations...woow. I can't wait to see what Jason says to her about knowing she was involved in the Jake-napping, even in a peripheral sense.

I absolutely LOVED JJ's Lucky, to me he just really seemed like a Spencer kid if that makes sense - I *always* believed that his Lucky was Luke's son, because he was so like him, very smart and kind of wily and could be a little shady if he needed to be. I often have a hard time believing that Lucky would have ever grown up to be a cop, it seems so unlike him. A PI or something, maybe, but not a cop. I guess, too, that was back when I really loved Lucky and Liz together, they were so great. Maybe that's why I don't love them like i used to, 'cause while I think GV is cute and an okay actor, he never has had the chemistry with BH that JJ did. I still like L&L2, but it's never been the same. (I guess that's why I started to kind of like Liz and Jason, a little, too. I bet I wouldn't want them together even a little big if JJ were still in the part.)

As for Carly, I still think that the first one was the best one. She was really good at making Carly very layered - yeah, she was bitchy, but she was vulnerable too. And while I like Laura Wright...sometimes her Carly is so abrasive and snotty, it's hard to really be invested in teh character. I like her better with Jax, though.

I saw on one of the commercials today for the soap opera digest magazine that it said that Jason was leaving the show, or at least, the current actor for Jason...does anyone know if that is true?

I know I read it on here on one of the pages, but I cannot find it for the life of me.

Jason
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is going to be "leaving" the show while he is going to be on a broadway show. His absence will be explained by him looking for baby Jake

The exact details might not be accurate, but that's the jist of it.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Steve Burton was on vacation for 10 days. They pretaped many scenes so he won't be off the screen for that long. I think he is supposed to return to the show mid-July.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2459000;
    I know I read it on here on one of the pages, but I cannot find it for the life of me.

Jason
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is going to be "leaving" the show while he is going to be on a broadway show. His absence will be explained by him looking for baby Jake

The exact details might not be accurate, but that's the jist of it.
    Hmmm...

Well, Jake is home, so that theory should be shot down, unless the writers throw us yet another curve...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Well, I saw an ad for the new "Nightshift" on Soapnet and I saw Jason as well as Noah and Robin. I don't know how taping is working for that new show. But yes, according to the new ABC Soaps in depth, Jason is leaving. My guess is, now that he knows Sam saw Maureen take Jake and didn't say anything, they will have a big blowout and Jason will walk out, jump on his motorcycle and ride off into the sunset to "be alone with his secret pain" as Spinelli puts it. And that was too funny yesterday with Noah's possible double-life. Well, it wouldn't be too far-fetched. He did have a band years ago with Blackie and Frisco.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread