+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree890Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

I know... Emma is a real anchor for Robin's character...there's no way she should just up and leave her, even for Jason. Maybe the whole family should go! I wondering if Patrick will believe Sabrina right away, and if Patrick will tell Robin about the baby before or after she says she has to go... and will she say it is to save Jason. I can see him saying, REALLY?, you just got back, Emma just got her mom back, Sabrina has landed this whole baby mess on us, and you want to up and leave again? Go for it and don't bother coming back....

Maybe Robin won't have a choice to say anything to anyone. When Max showed up she couldn't warn him so maybe she will just be taken and therefore missing yet again. Just a guess. I wonder what happened to Carlos - haven't seen him since he told Patrick that the baby was his.

And what about Anna? Is she really just going to sit around Port Charles for the sake of being the Police Commissioner when once again her daughter goes missing? I really hate it when someone who is as important a character to the show comes back for a little while only to leave again. I love Kimberly as an actress but the storyline explanations are just not getting it for me.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I have never like Liz. Liz is nothing more to me than a piece of furniture I only see when it bugs me. I try not to pay much attention to her st all.lol
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I have never like Liz. Liz is nothing more to me than a piece of furniture I only see when it bugs me. I try not to pay much attention to her st all.lol
    You just described my feelings about Carly. A big old bean bag chair, emphasis on BAG!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I really liked LIz back in the Liz and Lucky days...during the rape story. These days they seem to be setting it up that she will there to console Nic when Ben's parentage comes out and he dumps Brit. Speaking of whom, they are really trying to redeem her.... but it's a bit much to say it's all due Ben's birth. She was already turning the corner before he arrived.

I've only been watching for 2-3 years now, not counting the olden days, but I've never cared for or seen a purpose for Elizabeth. She's a busybody nosing into other people's business. I read up on her when I started watching, as I did with most of the characters, and from what I read she doesn't seem like someone I ever would have liked. Self centered, lying, sneaking & promiscuous, even when she's in a "relationship".
    I liked her a bit during her budding relationship with AJ, but that seems to have completely fizzled.

The show does seem to be trying to push her with Nikolas. I don't like them together at all.
    I never thought I'd see the day that I'd actually like & be sympathetic to Britt, but I have gotten there. I like her with Nikolas a lot. They seem to "get" each other & bring out the best in each other. I also prefer her as a parent of Ben, rather than messed up Lulu, who's on my last nerve.

Maybe they can fix Elizabeth up with that new cop guy, to keep her occupied & out of everyone else's business.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Ok was that Shirley Jones?
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Ok was that Shirley Jones?
    I was wondering the same thing. I watch GH only occasionally - just to see Roger Howarth. In the scene where he said he was a grave digger, I kept thinking she looked familiar. It wasn't till I turned it off and went to do something else that my brain finally said "Mrs Partridge???"
    razorbacker likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post

Liz is one of the big reason I stopped watching GH. She is a total busybody/nosey nelly. I swear she spends more time trying to overhear what people are saying. Glad I won't be around to see her run back to Nick. When GH turned Roger Howarth into a character they lost me.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread