+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1041Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    The problem is going to be, will Sam go back with a "stone cold" killer after being with the good doctor. She seems to like that she can believe he is NOT a killer. Sam may have moved on from being able to overlook his job, just as her mom has.
    And yet, remember the look she got in her eyes when she was talking to Patrick about how he already knew what he wanted to do? She was all about how wonderful it would be if she had that problem. At least that's how I read her facial expressions in that scene. Of course, my guessuhmeter has not been that accurate lately.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, good point, re Jason, but, if she were faced with his return in real life, and as a mom raising a child...yes, his child, but still... Well, we'll see, but I'm betting not before May at the earliest! Maybe they still hope they can get the "real" Jason back.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I hate to say this, but I'm kind of touched by the Morgan/Ava romance. You know it will end badly---she's a stone cold killer after all, but one with a mushy heart.

I was almost surprised that Morgan didn't say, Dad, you are telling me to man up--so I am. I am going to keep seeing Ava, but not work for her brother. Or her. Or you.

Funny you should say that because I have been totally surprised that I'm actually starting to like Morgan.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I don't think Caleb is coming back at all. I took the fact that he was alive (maybe) as a wink to the Port Charles fans. An actual vampire wouldn't work in the GH universe....but to have Caleb turn out to be a generic crazy serial killer completely negates a huge chunk of the Port Charles mythology. I think seeing what could have been Caleb walk away, was just meant as a thing that makes you go hmmmmmmm........
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I don't think they'd leave Caleb alive for no reason. If they didn't think they might eventually want to bring him back, they would have just killed him. They're not into subtle winks at the audience. It's generally more of a bashing over the head. It wouldn't be the first time TPTB on a soap ignored history on the show.

I still cant stand Morgan. I haven't like him since Aaron Refvem played him. Since then, they turned Morgan into a spoiled brat.

I'm slightly annoyed at how much chemistry Nancy Lee Grahn and William deVry have. I don't want to root for Alexis and Julian as a couple. D@mmit.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, superhot chem. Sadly there's no way to redeem him that I can see....Not like they can say he's been working undercover for the WSB when he knows his sister has been shooting people. Alexis and her bad boy thing....

What the heck is going on with this show?! Victor Cassadine running the WSB?!? I really think they're reaching

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Too bad Robert just left town or Robin could tell him....except I'm sure she will be bound to secrecy somehow. So now they want the miracle working scientist to go off and revive Helena and her son? Or at least it looks to me like that's where this is heading.
    Having VC run the WSB I guess helps explain how Ohbrect was able to deal her way out of jail--why would he care about her criminial past--but it just pushes the level of unbelievability one level higher.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Having VC run the WSB I guess helps explain how Ohbrect was able to deal her way out of jail--why would he care about her criminial past--but it just pushes the level of unbelievability one level higher.
    That's exactly what I'm saying, smh

+ Reply to Thread