+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Does anyone think Silas's brother/Rafe's dad, is the one who prescribed the liquid antidepressant? Or is it just so obvious no one here is taking about it? Has the TJ thing just gone away??? SMH
    My first thought when that guy ID'ed Silas was that it was Caleb he saw, not Silas. We already know that Caleb is still alive, so this is probably how they'll bring him back to PC.

Kind of weird that Sam, the private detective who KNOWS Silas has a doppelganger, didn't immediately think of that as an obvious explanation
    Katydyd and elleprn like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I don't think that storyline went over nearly as well as TPTB hoped.
    You notice that it hasn't even been mentioned since. Even when Silas first came on the scene, I believe there may have been a brief mention by Sam but nothing more. I'm not even sure about that. Just enough to set up the Uncle/Nephew relationship to keep Rafe on the show.(Darn!)

I'm still watching & patiently waiting for February Sweeps, but I've been bored with it lately.
    The Silas/his wife storyline & the Nikolas/Britt/baby switch storylines are about all that interest me now. The Chief of Staff bit was a bit of a shocker surprise, but that's about all it was.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Robert is leaving very soon.
    I hope they do something interesting with that.
    Re your spoiler, they (the writer/producers) said they had to scramble due to short notice, but were very pleased with the outcome.

GH lost me as a viewer when they finally brought Robin back only to have boring Sabrina get pregnant by Patrick so it's bye-bye Robin.
    The writers had to bring back the mob families back.
    Scottie Baldwin & Heather Webber are Franco's parents.
    Annoying Ava Jerome & her annoying facial movements.

I save an hour every night not watching this crap anymore.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

HI EVERYONE!

As a Y&R viewer, there are rumors swirling around that Michael Muhney who played Adam Newman "may' be considered for the Jason Morgan role.

I have a few questions, has GH not replaced that character yet and where did he supposedly go off to?

And is anyone else hearing that rumor?

I heard several weeks ago or I should not say hear but read (internet) that Billy Miller is being considered for Jason Morgan???

I am all kinds of confused so I thought I would ask you all.

TY
    KAREN

Jason is supposed to be dead, but of course the body was never found so anything is possible

PWS
    FORT Fogey

He's been "dead" ever since the actor left....so his wife has finally moved on. I doubt they will bring him back this sweeps as that couple already has a big sweeps story. Cynical, I know.

I don't mind if they recast Jason, but I'd hate either of those actors in the role. I wasn't impressed with Billy Miller when he was on AMC and MM is a notorious jerk. I wouldn't inflict him on ANY cast, especially the cast of a show I've been watching for so long. I don't care how talented he is.

Frankly, I really haven't missed Jason, so I don't care if they bring the character back.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The problem is going to be, will Sam go back with a "stone cold" killer after being with the good doctor. She seems to like that she can believe he is NOT a killer. Sam may have moved on from being able to overlook his job, just as her mom has.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    My first thought when that guy ID'ed Silas was that it was Caleb he saw, not Silas. We already know that Caleb is still alive, so this is probably how they'll bring him back to PC.

Kind of weird that Sam, the private detective who KNOWS Silas has a doppelganger, didn't immediately think of that as an obvious explanation
    Oh, my! Has it been confirmed that Caleb will return? Gawd, I hated that whole Caleb thing.

General Hospital

No, that's not a spoiler or anything. There's just no way they would have made such a show of Caleb being alive if the didn't intend to bring him back down the road. It seems like they're setting the stage for his return. If they announced Caleb's return, I haven't heard about it.

I wasn't a fan of the Caleb nonsense either. I don't think Michael Easton is a good enough actor to pull off so many different and distinct characters.

+ Reply to Thread