+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1041Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Geeez, I'm going to have some major GH nightmares tonight! Between Scotty's hairline, Lucy's Adam's apple and Bobbi's puffed up frozen face, I was frightened, make it go away!!
    I thought I was the only person who thinks this way. Lucy really has manish hands. What happened to Bobbie's face..too much Botox?

Am I the only one but I find myself FFing through alot of this show anymore.
    elleprn likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I'm not FF'ing through the show, but I'm finding myself doing other things while it's on: Feed the dog; Clean up the dog pen; Check the mailbox; Check my e-mails; sometimes Set up the VCR for that night's tapings.
    This often happens when a Mob storyline comes on, which is way too often now.

As to noticing the things mentioned above, when the storyline has your interest & attention, you don't notice those things. That says a lot about the quality of GH right now.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Friends, Off topic. Can anyone tell me how to rotate my avatar? Even if I rotate it from my photo stream it still shows up, upside down. SMH.....

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Friends, Off topic. Can anyone tell me how to rotate my avatar? Even if I rotate it from my photo stream it still shows up, upside down. SMH.....
    Has to do with the original photo source. Open original in paint and save as jpeg file. Usually work for me when I have this issue. Good luck!

Back on topic... was anyone else concerned with the sterile way Patrick handled the pregnancy situation with Sabrina? I was actually happy to see Carlos step up and offer Sabrina support and an excuse.

I haven't been watching very closely these days. The Carly/Heather storyline is just stupid. I don't care about Silas/Ava's past. I hope I haven't missed the Britt's baby reveal... it didn't look like it from what I saw today.
    Count your blessings!

I've always thought that if characters on soaps would just tell the truth at the onset of a situation....... There'd be no soaps! That or there would be no drama.

Has anyone figured out that Heather's missing from the nut house?
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Worst security ever at that place. Apparently, there's no nightly bed check.....or maybe she foiled them by putting pillows in her bed so it would look like she's sleeping
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

The guards being in on her escape is weak writing.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    Has to do with the original photo source. Open original in paint and save as jpeg file. Usually work for me when I have this issue. Good luck!

Back on topic... was anyone else concerned with the sterile way Patrick handled the pregnancy situation with Sabrina? I was actually happy to see Carlos step up and offer Sabrina support and an excuse.
    Nah...I just never really liked Sabrina. In several weeks no one has even noticed Heather is missing...not a therapist or roomate errr cellmate...no one! So how did she get admitted into a hospital to be that stab wound taken care of without identification...yea only in Port Charles.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread