+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 506 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree978Likes

Thread: General Hospital

FORT Newbie

Re: General Hospital

Oh, I used to just love the Quartermaine pizza Thanksgivings! So funny.

My question is this...why would Sam know and/or cover up for who really took Jake? Does she really not want anybody else to have Jason's son but her? I am not understanding her motivation.

(also, hi y'all I'm new. Big GH fan, since I was in high school. )

Quote Originally Posted by seaside;2457716;
    Oh, I used to just love the Quartermaine pizza Thanksgivings! So funny.

My question is this...why would Sam know and/or cover up for who really took Jake? Does she really not want anybody else to have Jason's son but her? I am not understanding her motivation.

(also, hi y'all I'm new. Big GH fan, since I was in high school. )
    Welcome seaside. Sam knows who took Jake because she saw Maureen take him. The reason she isn't saying anything is because she hates that not only did Jason father Jake with Elizabeth but Both Jason and Elizabeth are lying about it and acting like everything is fine and it's okay to just pass off the baby as someone else's when Sam and Jason are struggling to make their relationship survive. Sam hates that Elizabeth can give Jason what he desperately wants when Sam can't. So she's afraid that Jason will want to run off with Elizabeth and Jake leaving her and Lucky out in the cold. So she wants to make Elizabeth know what it's like to lose a child (even though she has already experienced that twice-I think) SHe wants Elizabeth to suffer. Basically Sam is being a selfish spoiled little b**** who seems to want Elizabeth to be just as miserable as she is. That's why she didn't tell Jason or Elizabeth who took Jake.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Hello, Seaside, welcome aboard... (Is there a pun in there somewhere?? )

I hope it doesn't come out that Sam set the snatch up... They do love to leave us out of the loop until it suits their fancy, and then do the "remembering" scenes, as they did when it was revealed that Sam saw the whole thing. Perhaps she was watching just to be sure it went down...

It would make sense, a distraught grieving mother might easily be steered in that direction by Sam...

I'm thinking they are going to have Sam do something so bad Jason will be done with her, and then pair him with Liz... I have never warmed up to the new Lucky... I don't think much of his acting ability... He is the poorest choice they have made... Maybe they will send him away for a while and recast...

And Brenda needs to return!

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Only Lucky I've really liked is Jonathan Jackson
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Well, Jonathan WAS Lucky, LOL... No one could really be Lucky after that... I did like the last one.. Name escapes me, but he's JR on AMC...

But, I seriously think that had Jonathan stayed with the show, they would have written his character differently than the direction they have taken him...

;0))

PK

Jacob Young

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2458166;
    But, I seriously think that had Jonathan stayed with the show, they would have written his character differently than the direction they have taken him...

;0))

PK
    I completely agree. He had the "Lucky" personality of part bad boy, part sweet boy with a heart of gold. There's no way they'd have written him as a cheater, druggie, etc. Although, I'm not entirely positive that he'd be with Elizabeth.

FORT Fogey

How is this show, these days? I gave up on soaps two summers ago. Haha. How's Laura Wright as Carly? I really liked the actress right before her (not Tamara, but the other one who was hated ).

I had to refresh my memory on her... I had forgotten about #3, but she was not there long... I actually liked her better than Laura in the part... To me, Laura doesn't seem to be able to pull off the complexity of the character. I just find her unlikeable, with no redeeming qualities that all of the previous actresses brought to the role...

The show is not as riveting as in the past, but I'm still watching, as I have been since about 1961...

;0))

PK

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2458311;
    I completely agree. He had the "Lucky" personality of part bad boy, part sweet boy with a heart of gold. There's no way they'd have written him as a cheater, druggie, etc. Although, I'm not entirely positive that he'd be with Elizabeth.
    I wish we could have the opportunity to find out...

;0))

PK

+ Reply to Thread