+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree889Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Maybe AJ can hallucinate him while having the DTs....

Feeling a little sorry for Morgan, in advance, when he finds out his new girlfriend killed his dad's girlfriend. I loved how Morgan could recite all the things he did wrong...including wanting a wife who didn't want him.....just leaving out the crucial bit that he and Ava actually are more than just ummm sex buddies.

I agree, Kiki and Franco's scenes seem more "real" somehow....probably because of their long history acting together. In fact in general Kiki seems to be introducing a note of reality into all the confrontations going on. And I guess Michael is not as "cool" with all the bad stuff that has happened as we have been led to believe. Interesting that he focuses so much on what happened to his sister and not to him.

What was it that Franco said when he read Carly's letter? Something that indicated he believed it? Or was he realizing that there was something wrong....

Did anyone else think that Carly could have overpowered Heather in a heartbeat? Especially when they were still at the Metro Court. She has boots on, why not stomp on the floor of the boathouse instead of trying to knock the cooler over. Plus her gag doesn't prevent her from yelling! I've always found Heather's storyline tedious.

I am definitely at that point now. I know what you mean about the gag. The soaps always act like a gag keeps you from making any noise! Stupid.
    Count your blessings!

I thought the same thing. I kept waiting for Carly to start trying to yell & making some noise. AJ was definitely close enough to hear whatever noise she made. I hope this doesn't drag on too long.
    I'm also ready for the reveal about Britt's baby. You can tell it's coming, but I'm tired of the "something keeps coming up" stopping it. Hopefully that will make for a good storyline. I'm definitely feeling a lot of compassion for Britt. That's something I never thought I'd say. I also like her with Nikolas so much. With their family backgrounds, they seem to get each other. But I have a feeling that's about to come to a screeching halt.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re the gag--especially odd since at one point she was talking, understandably, to Heather around it!

Kirsten Storms had the baby! Kirsten Storms & Brandon Barash Welcome Baby Girl -- See the Cute Pics! | tooFab.com
    What a cutie pie. I guess she'd have to be with those parents.

Kirsten had a rough go of it for a while there. I'm glad to see some happy news for her.
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know, after ob/gyn problems she had this is really great for them. Cute baby.

They have just taken all the feisty out of Carly. I mean back in the day she would have stomped a mud hole and walked it dry with Heather! Smh
    Critical and carolinamom12 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Right!? Not liking this new "Perils of Pauline" version of Carly.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I know, after ob/gyn problems she had this is really great for them. Cute baby.

She seems to have had a lot of sadness in her life. I remember feeling so bad for her when she was on Dirty Soap. It seemed like she didn't have many people who were in her corner - just her brother and his wife and a few people on the show. Then the health problems hit. I was so happy to see some good news for her. BB seems like a really good guy too.

+ Reply to Thread