+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree890Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Good question about Sonny. I missed that, too. I totally agree about Lulu. Hot new guy - reactions? A little creepy how he latched right on to Maxie and tried to get her to stay.
    Count your blessings!

Sonny getting out of jail did seem all of a sudden to me too but I haven't been able to watch whole episodes so I may have missed something. I did hear someone say that Sonny was allowed a 'get out of jail free card' due to Max refusing to press charges although he was still too full of meds to answer questions.

As for Mr. Hunky latching onto Maxie right away, well I can't really blame the actor as she probably has reached full-time status on the show and he knows he would have a better chance of reaching it too if he becomes her new 'once in a lifetime soul mate'.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

The actor that plays Nathan is pretty hot, he has a mouth thing too but not as bad as Ava or Lulu, lol!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

While I usually love Anna I thought she was acting like an obnoxious ass when she interviewed the new guy. She could have made her point in two sentences... or one...what makes you want to move from the city, where you were apparently doing well, to upstate small town NY? All that stuff about "teaching" him not to jump to conclusions was just weird. And had a bizarrely flirtatious quality. Blaming the writers here, not the actress. If he's got some case he's following up why wouldn't he tell her? In fact why does he need to join her force to be allowed to follow it up on his own time as it were? Why wouldn't she cooperate with NYC police? Is there some reason that this isn't an official investigation? THAT's the question she should have been asking, no?
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Poor GH, now that we have other shows to talk about it's getting neglected... I have to say I really like Robin wandering around getting filled in on what happened in the last two years... what, you slept with Britt but it wasn't your baby and now she's with Nic? What, Jason is dead? What, your baby was first Franco's, now Jason's? What, Franco is walking around PC a free man, due to a brain tumor? What, you carried a baby for Dante and Lulu (who, what? was kidnapped by a Cassidine?), but it was really your baby and Spinelli's? What, you and Spinelli had sex and now you love him? What, you and my mom are back together? What, my dad tried to get back together with my my mom and she said no? What, AJ killed your true love who was not named Kate, but Connie? reminds you of how much happens in a soap in two years!
    But of course, back to the real story, from Robin's POV, what, Sabrina is pregnant???
    ilja likes this.

I can't believe Felix spilled the beans

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know... he should have stuck with, If you want to know what's going on with Sabrina, talk to Sabrina. It really is her body, her choice, her decision as to what to do....she's even still, sort of, thinking of abortion. Felix kind of betrayed the friendship.

On the plus side I'm glad they had Robin overhear so we don't have to have a bout of secret keeping from her.

Stupid Felix.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    I can't believe Felix spilled the beans
    Really? I can't believe he kept his big mouth shut as long as he did. I've never liked that character. Nosy little busybody.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

The storylines just aren't as interesting to me now.
    The Mob Wars stuff leaves me cold & wandering out of the room to do other things. Too much time spent on this.
    Sabrina's pregnancy with Patrick/Robin in the storyline would be interesting, but I really can't stand Carlos. I just can't see Sabrina ever having had any interest in that guy whatsoever, & now even moreso.
    I like Carly/Franco together, but I just don't like this current kidnap/setup storyline. I did like today's scenes between Franco/Kiki. Those two really are good together. You can tell they have an acting history together.
    Lulu is just depressing, with or without Dante. Not interesting, just depressing.
    I wish they'd do something with AJ. He just seems to be wandering aimlessly around. Even his trial was a snoozefest.

February Sweeps are coming soon. Maybe things will get better.

I say bring back Ghost Alan. He's always good for a watch.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread