+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree890Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

The photo Nathan was looking at was of Maxie and Felicia. Lulu is such an idiot she has spastic mouth too, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Patrick and Sabrina renewed their vows with Emma officiating, while Sabrina and Felix battled it out about respecting Sabrina's wish to not tell Patrick she's pregnant. We all know how long Felix will keep his word on that! Carlos is still sleeping.
    Maxie meets her new sub-letting tenant - one hella hunk who tries to talk her into staying with him. He looked at a photograph once she left that I didn't catch. It looked like two blonde women - did anyone see who it was? Anyone we know?
    Dante and Lulu upset about not being able to be parents. Dante suggested using his sperm with a donor egg and Lulu flipped out. He pointed out how much they had loved Connie and she wasn't theirs. She still can't get over him not lying for her on the witness stand and left him/their relationship (on New Years Eve) with nowhere to go.
    Silas and Sam's flower blossomed/flames flickered and roared...
    New hunk calls Silas who doesn't answer and flashes his badge saying Silas can't run forever.
    WAIT....why would Patrick & Sabrina renew their vows???? I hate you Soapnet!
    ilja likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

OMG!!!! Sorry!!! Patrick and ROBIN renewed their vows!
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    OMG!!!! Sorry!!! Patrick and ROBIN renewed their vows!
    WHEEW!!! See Sabrina you will always be his 2nd choice and I still think Carlos is the dad. A doctor & a nurse yet they didn't think to use protection...oy vey!
    Imperfect1 and ilja like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

No, she said they did use protection....maybe just condoms... but nothing, and certainly not condoms, is 100%. In my reproduction classes I used to have these discussions with my students about failure rates...are you willing to be one of the 10 in our class of 100 who will get pregnant this year because you used XX alone? I suggested multiple sources..or abstention....

It really is hard to believe Carlos is sleeping through all this moaning and wailing, given he was up and around and cooking comfort food for Sabrina. Maybe he is listening in and figuring this is his chance to step up...aside from the annoying little issue that he thinks the cops, Sonny and Julian are all after him. Maybe he will convince Sabrina to run away to PR with him....

Or maybe they didn't want him to get too many hours this week.

BTW, PWS, I love it when you give a grand synopsis. I swear your synopsises (is that a word?) sound better than the actual show.

And yes, I did see that video song before, just this past season during November sweeps, I believe it was when they were doing the anniversary show. I only wish I could remember everybody in the video since I've watched the show since almost forever.
    PWS likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Even more than the song, I really enjoyed the visuals of the video. The women's hairstyles were nothing compared to the men's. There were some bad men's hairstyles back then.
    Please, please, please let the men's frizzy perms NEVER come back in style.

And Alan really did still look like the Prince from Cinderella back then.
    And Jessie Brewer, and her little white hat. Brought back good memories.
    I remember those days.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I will never forget when older Alan sang a Cinderella song at the nurses' ball and the light bulb went off in my head that he had played the prince. I LOVED that movie when I was little.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Also enjoyed the video....my how young they (we!) all were then! Also have to say, much as I love discussing GH, it's nice that a few other shows I watch are FINALLY starting to show new episodes!

FORT Regular

Please help me. I'm catching up and just now watching Friday's show. How did Sonny get out of jail? Did I have too much wine one night when watching, or was a show interrupted and I missed it, or was it explained in one quick scene that I missed? Please let me know.

And, whichever actress is playing Lulu, the character still gets on my nerves as far as stupid, selfish, irritating moves. It's the character that I don't always like, not the actress.

+ Reply to Thread