+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1101Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    It's one of those Soap standards. The first way you find out you're pregnant is that you throw up. It's every single time, so far as I've noticed. Personally I never threw up when pregnant, & don't know anyone who found out or suspected that way. But on Soaps, throw up - yep she's pregnant.
    I don't believe that was the case with Maxie. I think she found out when she asked Britt to do another egg transplant.

Missed a couple of months this fall. Got tired of story lines about relish. Have some questions.

Is it a big mystery what happened to Faison, or do we know for sure that Anna and Robert killed him?

Whatever happened to Johnny Zakara? is he dead? I remember him being married to Connie and her driving off with him in a trunk. but he wasn't dead, I don't think. Is he dead now, or did he just leave?

and my big question: How does it happen that Heather Webber is Franco's mother? Who is his father? How did he end up not being Jason's twin with Susan Moore and Alan Q as biological parents?

thank you

The Relish thing was a long time ago, more than a couple of months.

Supposedly they did indeed kill Faison, but we never saw it happen.

Johnny is in prison for killing his dad among other things.

Scotty Baldwin is Franco's Dad.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well one of those alleged spoilers makes NO sense...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that Lulu would bed the newest hottie to get a baby--the problem isn't Dante's sperm, it's that she can't carry to term

Have also read, as we long suspected, that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lucas
    returns to town portrayed by someone who has done so before--shortly. So we should be expecting an original triangle.

Finally all caught up from my trip and ready to go, and apparently today there's a rerun and tomorrow there's a pre-emption.

This little ditty hit #33 on the Pop Charts in 1981. How many of you remember it?

General Hospital - Rap Song April 1980 - May 1981 - YouTube
    inthegarden likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    Missed a couple of months this fall. Got tired of story lines about relish. Have some questions.

Is it a big mystery what happened to Faison, or do we know for sure that Anna and Robert killed him?

Whatever happened to Johnny Zakara? is he dead? I remember him being married to Connie and her driving off with him in a trunk. but he wasn't dead, I don't think. Is he dead now, or did he just leave?

and my big question: How does it happen that Heather Webber is Franco's mother? Who is his father? How did he end up not being Jason's twin with Susan Moore and Alan Q as biological parents?
    thank you
    A few more details on that whiplash....apparently the only evidence that Franco and Jason were twins was Heather's testimony that she was there at the birth of Jason, Susan passed out after Jason arrived, with I guess just a nurse in the room, and another baby was born (Franco) whom she sold to Franco's mom who was the nurse there.
    It appears that no one ever checked the DNA on this to see if Heather was (gasp!) telling the truth. NOW Heather has changed her story, really she was pregnant by Scotty with Franco...whom she sold to the nurse. Not too clear in my memory if she was delivering at the same time as Susan or just in that ball park. So Franco spent his adult life being jealous of Jason, the twin who got the better family, and trying to hurt Jason, for no reason. (Plus of course the brain tumor made him do it all anyway, and its removal removed, in theory, his homicidal impulses and his artistic talent and the families of the people he victimized when he was crazy are suing him so all the money he made as an artist is tied up in court, so he's broke, but luckily Carly believes he's a new person post tumor as he saved Michael when Morgan knocked him in the river and is letting him stay in the hotel for free. Except of course when Heather showed up to try to kill Carly, whom she thinks isn't good enough for Franco, Franco killed Heather...so maybe it wasn't the tumor that made him a killer... except of course Heather isn't really dead...Franco buried her but her hand came back out of the earth when he left--very Carrie).
    Once again everyone seems to be taking crazy Heather's word for it....no DNA tests so far as I know. However, Heather does seem to believe Franco is her son by Scotty. At least this week. Oh, and a lot of this came out when Franco tried to pass off Heather's paintings as his own at a show (because his agent/critic guy told him his were garbage, but that one Heather had given him was great) run by Ava, and Heather turned up and pointed out that the striped paintings should be hung horizontally not vertically as they were paintings she'd done of the sandwichs on the menu at Kelly's. One painting wound up at Nic's, as I think Faison bought it.
    I hope that clarifies things, for the moment!
    ilja likes this.

I'm still wondering if we know whether Sabrina slept with Carlos? Anyone?
    Count your blessings!

I don't think we know for sure. Sabrina says no but she was drunk so...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Right, Sabrina believed Carlos when he said nothing happened, but she doesn't really know. I know Carlos took her dress off, but I can't recall if she woke up nude or in her bridal underwear. I'm assuming she had a complete set on under that dress...
    It was clear that Sabrina did not remember what happened. Now I will say that Carlos seemed truly upset that she would think he would take advantage of her condition, both emotional and alcoholic...but maybe he's just a good liar and had already decided what he would say when she asked, if she asked, since there'd be a good chance she wouldn't remember.
    Of course Sabrina could go to Kevin for hypnosis to try to bring it back if she doubts him or starts to get flashes of what happened and that something did....

Thanks - that must be why I didn't remember... because they never really told us for sure. I'm resigned to her pregnancy breaking up Robin and Patrick. I think Patrick sealed his fate with Robin when he didn't break things off with Sabrina immediately after the wedding. I get why he didn't, but when she asked him when he returned from talking to S. if he broke things off and he said no, the hurt she expressed will always form a barrier. Poor Emma.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread