+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1144Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Plus they are going to keep having scenes where Sabrina gets Emma more than Robin.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Oh well... if Sabrina is pregnant and Robin leaves, Patrick and Emma will continue on with Sabrina. They were about to do that anyway. I just hope we don't have to have a whole storyline around it afterwards.

This would be the final straw for me with this show. It is bad enough they still can't not write a proper storyline for Roger Howarth, we lose Maxie (ok yes she is pregnant IRR but what happens to her character without Spinelli), the decision to bring the mob connection back BIG TIME with what sounds like 3 mob families, too many baby dramas & then add yet another baby or 3?? Nah...GH has brought back so many of their former great characters only to leave them as a shell of what they were only to give us spastic-faced Ava Jerome. Still no resolution to Connie's murder, we never saw what actually happened to Faison & now perhaps a pregnant Sabrina..way to go. I also can't see Robin leaving PC without Emma & even IF Sabrina is pregnant with Patrick's baby & he leaves Robin because of that, she will always know deep in her heart, that Patrick didn't make her his 1st choice.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I'll wait and see how things work out. Maybe Sabrina isn't pregnant. I've thrown up a bunch of times when I wasn't pregnant.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hey, it's flu season--maybe she didn't get a shot (too busy planning her wedding to be a good health professional) and this is all a PSA!
    ilja likes this.

Orrrr . . . if Sabrina is pregnant maybe Carlos is the baby daddy because the writers of the show keep reading our site and they are tired of us always guessing the correct baby daddy!
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Well, they sure have us hooked!
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Guess it all was revealed today... even People.com is running with the fact that the actress who plays Sabrina is pregnant in real life. Thought there was enough baby drama last year.
    Last edited by Minney; 12-30-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I'll wait and see how things work out. Maybe Sabrina isn't pregnant. I've thrown up a bunch of times when I wasn't pregnant.
    It's one of those Soap standards. The first way you find out you're pregnant is that you throw up. It's every single time, so far as I've noticed. Personally I never threw up when pregnant, & don't know anyone who found out or suspected that way. But on Soaps, throw up - yep she's pregnant.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, just once it would be nice if it WERE the flu!

So "Sabrina" is really pregant? I wonder if that caused the story line or was just coincidence? Maybe she will go home to PR before she begins to show (the character that is) so that the actress can get a break, and have the baby there.... Either that or she is going to claim it is Carlos baby and he's going to go along with it to "get" her. Apparently he's been Mr. Nice Guy all this time, cooking etc., (although if he is up to that he sure is sleeping soundly during Felix's return). And it will all come out at the worst possible time... e.g., if Robin wants to get pregnant and can't.
    They sure are setting this up to be an issue for Scrubs....

So apparently Lulu's eggs are not functional all of a sudden. I'm assuming this pushes Britt into 'fessing up, but how she doesn't lose her job over that I can't imagine. MAYBE Nic will forgive her... she "fell in love with the baby during the pregnancy", etc., especially if he has his own problems
    Click to see Spoiler:
    return of one of his own undead relatives
    . I don't see her just sitting around the island doing nothing if she loses the right to practice medicine, much less her right to practice it at GH.

Somebody remind me... do we know for a fact that Sabrina DIDN'T sleep with Carlos after her wedding was flushed down the toilet? I sure got the impression that she did. She's claiming to Felix that she didn't, but she doesn't really remember, does she. Have I mentioned that I HATE Felix? More than any other character on the show except maybe Ava. Can we rewrite history and Ava is really a man and she and Felix run off together?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I've read that Brit will reveal Ben's parentage early in the new year.

SoapZone: General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers
    Major spoilers! Read at your own risk.
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 12-31-2013 at 07:54 AM.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread