+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1099Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Emma received the best Christmas gift of her life, her Mom.
    ilja likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Aaaargh!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sabrina hurls and Felix suspects she's pregnant.

I hate Felix. More on that later when I don't have to spoiler it.
    Count your blessings!

You don't have to spoiler it, Gut. Once it airs on the East coast we don't require spoiler tags
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

What a revolting development in Sabrina's world, will Carlos take responsibility to keep it all away from Patrick?

Oh - I thought we had to wait until it aired on the West coast. OK - I hate Felix for immediately bashing Patrick left and right because he didn't choose Sabrina.
    Count your blessings!

Didn't Patrick suggest to Robin today that they get pregnant or did I hear that wrong? How much you want to bet Robin will not be able to get pregnant?

I'm with those of you who are tired of the whose baby is it anyway storyline?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OR, Sabrina will be sure it is Patrick's but not want to tell him, so as not to break up his family, being the noble person that she is. So maybe she will lie and say it is Carlos' for a while and get him to go along with it. But won't sleep with him as she really loves Patrick and eventually Carlos draws the line and spills the goods... and Robin...decides she can't live with Patrick having a child with someone else??? Because either she can't get pregnant or they've decided it is too risky... although if they use in vitro or A.I. I don't see how that could be a risk to Patrick... and these days with good medical care, not so much of one to the baby either.
    Or it's an hysterical pregnancy....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm hoping they bring on someone for Rafe soon....either Molly is going to look like a shallow teen and decide TJ is NOT her one true love (which, let's get real, would be what would happen in real life sooner or later--she's still in high school, for heaven's sake! She's obviously going to college--way too early to really be locked into one guy without even seeing what's out there.) and hook up with Rafe, or he needs someone new. I think they've written Molly into a corner where she can't leave TJ, so Rafe needs new blood. Hopefully he won't wind up with Felix's wild sister....but currently there are no other teens on the show and it isn't time for the annual summer influx of newbie teens that most soaps have. They seem to be hinting that something may happen for him with all this angst going on and Sam's encouragement. She seems to be the resident therapist these days... Rafe, Patrick...

Finally got to watch the Mon. before Christmas show...in which Emma is making noises on the didge. already by the end of the show...very hard to do...as I recall you have to be able to coax sound out both as you breathe in and out. I bought one for my brother once at his request when I was on a trip there, shipped it all the way back to the States from Oz, and never heard him make a sound with it.

I think Sabrina's pregnancy will affect Robin so much that she won't be able to be there around them, eventually, so she'll leave. That's my bet on what will happen.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Oh well... if Sabrina is pregnant and Robin leaves, Patrick and Emma will continue on with Sabrina. They were about to do that anyway. I just hope we don't have to have a whole storyline around it afterwards.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread