+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1041Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

The gift that Emma got from "Santa" was a Didgeridoo. It a wind instumemt indigenous to Australia!! It's really hard to play, probably as difficult as the bagpipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    They don't have to write Maxi out... there are enough story lines going on right now and all the supporting characters in her story arc just left, so if she just doesn't appear for a while, it's no different than Monica or anyone else who's going about their business off screen
    I was thinking. Remember back in the old days (in real life) when a girl went away to "visit relatives" if a baby was coming? Then after, she came home & no one was any the wiser.
    They could try something like that with Maxie. Seeing that Spinelli/Ellie/baby Connie(are they keeping the name?) moved to San Francisco or somewhere, maybe the local courts would adjust the lack of visitation order & she could go there for a few months.
    Then she'd come back to PC all slim & trim & her story could move forward as normal.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Gutmutter--I still haven't seen the first 40 min. of Monday's show, but weren't there two people shot, Max and Carlos? Or did Carlos get injured in some other way? Miss Scarlett, during their goodby scene Spinelli proposed renaming Connie, Georgie, as Connie was a name special to Dante and Lulu's family and Georgie was special to his and Maxie's (well, to Maxie's at least--I don't know the history Spinelli had with Georgie, but he knew how much her sister meant to Maxie).
    And yeah, now that her crises are over Maxie could fade into the background, although she's apparently Robin's BFF, so one assumes she'll at least be on the phone now and then as Robin copes with the post Sabrina fall out.

You're right PWS - I kind of spaced on Carlos. Not a fan.
    Count your blessings!

I don't want Sabrina to be pregnant either, ugh.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    I don't want Sabrina to be pregnant either, ugh.
    Sabrina probably doesn't want Sabrina to be pregnant either
    Katydyd and PA Snow Bunny like this.

Maybe Britt's baby will turn out to be Dante and Lulu's and she'll abscond with him to keep him from them (like Lulu threatened to do with Connie - karma) and that will clear the way for another baby story.
    Just kidding!!!!
    Let's see... if I were writing, I'd back burner the mob story, give Lulu and D back their baby, have Maxi follow Spinelliellie and baby out west with the intent of challenging the custody issue in a different state, and start some fresh stories. Something positive with Franco, Michael and Kiki, Lucas coming to town, a decent love interest for Alexis, and do whatever it took to make Robin stay around permanently (with or without Patrick).
    Count your blessings!

I just don't know anymore but is it just me or are there way too many storylines going on? We just get invested in RH as Franco, killing Heather (maybe) and with Carly then he is gone. Happy Patrick is with Robin but I really don't want/need/care to have a pregnant Sabrina. Carlos gets shot in the left side of his chest only to have Sabrina "heal" him with only the most basic first aid kit. Unfreakin believeable!
    I don't want to see added Ava Jerome storylines all while losing key characters that we all love. I can not stand that woman's facial expressions! It is like she is having a spasm.
    ilja likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Totally agree about Ava. I do think Morgan is going to have a huge crisis of conscience over shooting Max and his dad taking the blame.
    I loved the Christmas scenes with Robin/Patrick/Emma... except for the part where Robin got her the wrong gift and Sabrina got her what she wanted.
    I know what you mean about the Franco/Carly/Heather story. How do you just drop that?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I can not stand that woman's facial expressions! It is like she is having a spasm.
    I have said that from the beginning, drives me nuts!!
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

+ Reply to Thread