+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree995Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I never watched GH when Jason was on, but seems like he was well liked by those here that are long time watchers. I am a long time Y&R viewer and after MM airs his last episode along with BM I will no longer be watching. I would give you Jason back if I could keep Adam on Y&R. Nothing against the actor who plays Dylan now on Y&R, but the writing has been so bad there is nothing to keep my interest. I'm just glad that I decided to start watching GH this year.

Oh I don't know anything that is why there wasn't a spoiler tag. That was just my guess. Aren't they normally in reruns or pre-empted between Christmas & New Years?

If Jason shows up at Robin's front door I truly do wave the white flag on this show. Why would he go to Patrick's home because the last he knew Robin was still dead. Why wouldn't he go to his wife & son...oh wait...this is General Hospital so nothing makes sense!

It was bad enough when they tried to revive a failed soap, then they remake Todd & Star into Franco & Kiki and have now screwed up the Franco character. Now they are reviving the mob connection between 2 & possibly 3 crime families! I am beginning to think I can find a better way to waste an hour of my day.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Me thinks PWS already knows me too well.
    PWS likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm out of town visiting a two year old grandchild (and parents)...going to be hard to explain why I can't be playing between 2 and 3 on Monday! I'm just hoping for a nap time to coincide. So, really wish it had been on on Friday. Have to count on you all to keep me up to date.

Well, Patrick made his choice. Sabrina got dumped. No surprise to me at all.

Countdown to Sabrina finding out she's pregnant.
    PWS and elleprn like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I caught the last 20 minutes during naptime...and oh, no, not Max being shot...he might really die.

On the other hand, was I right or was I right...meltdown city. Just never thought of the Morgan/Max meltdown option! If Morgan was the shooter though, other than shooting Sonny, Max was the one victim who would really freak him out.
    I don't see where TJ is going to live if he leaves Shawn...if Alexis sticks to her guns. Unless he moves in with Rafe and his uncle--awkward!

And of course where would Carlos go but to nurse/ex Sabrina.... I totally agree, Miss Scarlett, Sabrina is going to be pregnant...the only question is going to be if she has rebound sex with Carlos first...and doesn't know who the daddy is. Or Carlos says, yes they did have sex the night she was drunk (whether they did or not)... OR Sabrina decides to pretend to Patrick and Robin that the baby is Carlos' and Carlos goes along with it. I'd throw in an option of Patrick refusing to take responsibility at first and Carlos stepping up, but we already know from the Britt thing that that's not his style, and he's certainly not going to doubt Sabrina's word.
    Going to try to find the first 40 min. online somewhere or see if the next hotel has On Demand... Not clear to me why Rafe is suddenly bummed. Maybe he saw Molly being all worried about TJ, just when he thought his little jealousy plot had worked.

So obviously someone was going to get shot at the warehouse....but kudos to the writers for having Morgan shoot Max! It was totally unexpected (at least to me), but what an effectively powerful pair to be involved. This is how to make a mob story work as good soap! No random gangsters shooting each other up over "shipments" here. They can get some really good story out of this. And please oh please let Max live and Diane realize what she almost lost....I loved those two together!

As for Patrick and Robin, I suppose that was inevitable. But I'm glad he didn't just drop Sabrina at the altar. I don't care about Carlos at all yet...but maybe the writers have something coming up that will shed a little more light on his character. Considering he was willing to kill a kid though, I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's probably no good for Sabrina

ETA: I'm sorry, but I really hope you guys are wrong about Sabrina being pregnant. I have had enough baby stories over the last year on GH to last me for the next 5
    Last edited by Katydyd; 12-23-2013 at 11:35 PM.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, frankly, me, too, but I don't see how else you don't keep Sabrina from drifting off into the ether--her only connections are as a friend of Felix and Liz and as an ex of Carlos'. Judging from the preview, when Carlos is sitting up and bandaged up he's not likely to die...but still, so far I don't have a lot of rooting interest in him, so even if Sabrina gets back together with him it doesn't keep me caring about her. However if she's possibly pregnant with Patrick's baby...well, lots of story there. The kind that might somehow lead to Robin taking Emma and leaving town... or at least taking job out of town and only occasionally visiting as day to day life would be too painful.
    But I agree, they have really been working the mystery parentage stuff on GH, and it would definitely be nice to take a break from that...enough to just wrap up the Britt/Dante/Lulu saga for now.
    Still wondering how they are going to write Maxie out for a while while the actress has her baby.

Well color me shocked! I just don't see the point of getting Patrick and Robin back together for a few minutes.

I just love little Emma. What is the name of that gift Grandpa Scorpio got her?

Yeah, that was a smart move letting the shootee be Max. I wonder if they will be bringing Milo back on? Do you think Morgan's guilt will be enough to finally wake Sonny up that it's wrong to run a mob? I know, I know. But a girl can dream can't she?

I'm sure going to miss Spinelli.

Anything to get Diane more screen time is good in my book.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

They don't have to write Maxi out... there are enough story lines going on right now and all the supporting characters in her story arc just left, so if she just doesn't appear for a while, it's no different than Monica or anyone else who's going about their business off screen. Do we know for a fact that Robin is leaving again? Her mother laid it on pretty thick about how things won't be the same and her ex would never put Anna in the position of having to choose. Maybe Patrick will choose her, but she will see him mooning over Sabrina and decide it's not worth it. Maybe even Emma will make noses about missing Sabrina. It will be interesting to watch play out.
    That shoot out was ridiculous. All those people shooting guns and only one person gets hit?
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread