+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 528 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree1097Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I only half paid attention to yesterday's show, but my guess has been
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Amelia
    all along.

So it was finally revealed on yesterday's show (well hinted the day before that) that Maureen (is that her name?) stole Jake. On yesterday's show, Sam was sitting on her couch and we saw a flashback to her hiding in the bushes in the park the day that Jake disappeared and she saw Maureen walk up to the stroller and take Jake. Then we saw "now" where Maureen was holding a screaming Jake and trying to get him to stop crying. I think through her own tears she might've said that they were going away. It sounds like she's gonna try and leave with him.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Sam is really going to get her tail in a crack when Jason finds out she knew who took him all along, and protected her... They are certainly making Sam's character complicated... Surely they are not grooming her for the new female villain...

Perhaps simply setting the stage for revolving couples again?

And on another note, it looks as if they are going to rehabilitate Logan and give him a love interest... Poor Spinelli... His heart will definitely be broken! He is amazingly good at delivering those strange lines they give him, you would think he actually DOES talk that way...

And I am SO over Carly. I don't think this new actress is doing the character justice, or once again, the writers changed her to fit the new one, but she can leave, as far as I'm concerned... She's turning into Erica Kane! She and Jax should simply ride off in the sunset together...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

So Scott has a son. The theories mentioned on SOD are Logan, Cooper Barrett (Since Scott did have a connection with Brenda's sister a while back and this could be the same Barrett family) and Spinelli. I'm thinking that since..is it Logan or Coop (I always get them mixed up) seems to always be fending off Scott from LuLu and seems to really hate him perhaps he is the son.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

They had a confrontation on Friday. Logan was aware Scott was his father and actually came to Port Charles to get a line on him...

Scott thinks he's trying to run a scam and threatened him with prison, if he didn't back off... Actually it's Tracy and Lulu who are wanting to use Logan as a means to blackmail Scotty into getting Tracy out of Shady Brook...

Logan is claiming to not give a whit about Scott and refused to help Tracy, but the closing scene showing him looking a bit dejected at Scott's rebuff... And Tracy told Lulu she had complete faith in her ability to turn him around... And romance will blossom, no doubt... How couldn't it, LOL... Scott's son and Laura's daughter. The next best thing to Scott and Laura, or so it would seem - except for that pesky Luke being in the mix...

Can you just imagine Scott and Luke sharing grandchildren!

;0))

PK

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2451393;
    I'm assuming that you wanted that spoilered, my3boyz, so I went ahead and fixed it for you. It's better to spoiler it than to just put it in white because if you put it in white, it can still be read plainly whereas if you spoiler it, people can only read it by highlighting it. To spoiler, simply do the following: [ spoiler ] text [ / spoiler ] with no spaces.
    Oh, okay. THANK YOU! I did not know that. ON another site I visit we just make it white so that people can highlight it.

Quote Originally Posted by PK
    Can you just imagine Scott and Luke sharing grandchildren!
    Luke, Scott, Logan, LuLu, Nicholas, Emily, Tracy, Monica, Edward, Ned, Dylan, Lucky, Elizabeth, Cameron, Jake, Jason and Sam. That Thanksgiving would be more entertaining than the Kane/Montgomery/Martin Thanksgiving on AMC. Talk about your disastrous Thanksgiving family dinner. I don't know who would throw punches first. But heck. Why not. I'd tune in to see it. The only thing even more entertaining would be Carly, Michael, Morgan, Sonny, Jason, Sam, Spinelli, Jax, Jerry, and Kate Howard.

Oh, me...

My head is spinning...

Well, of course it would go so well, they would all end up having Pizza - as usual...

;0))

Who would have pizza? The Jax/Corintos/Howard clan or the Quartermaine/Spencer/Baldwin group? I can see the Jax/Corinthos/Howard group having pizza (Of course they'd have to include Max and Milo). The other group of wackjobs would probably have someone cater it and have 3 huge turkeys with all the trimmings. Half of which would end up wither all over the guests or the floor. LOL

The Quartermaines ALWAYS have pizza one way or another, it's a long standing comical tradition... Their best laid plans always go awry, and they have to order out at the last minute...

I see them all together at some Thanksgiving, since Michael is a Quartermaine... As is Jason... And Carly is a Spencer...

I noted a family tree on the Official GH site that shows the interaction of all the main players. I haven't played with it yet, but it should be great as a refresher course for all the "begats"...

;0))

PK

+ Reply to Thread