+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 504 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree972Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Carly and Reese were childhood friends in Florida until Reese had had an affair with Carly's adopted father. Carly had always believed that Reese had died in that accident so she didn't know or recognize her today.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Laura Wright is honestly my favorite Carly. She has already surpassed Sarah Brown in my eyes. And while I grew to like Tamara Braun's Carly... I never got lost in her character and could always see that this was TB acting as Carly. With Laura Wright... she just IS Carly.
    See, and I couldn't stand Sarah Browne and loved Tamara Braun. SB was just too (for lack of a better term) masculine for me. What I mean is that she walked like a truck driver and came off a little too "rough," like she'd punch you at any moment. I never understood why Sonny would find that attractive. ITA - Laura Wright is doing a great job and has made the role her own in a really short amount of time.

I'm glad we finally got some scenes with Robin and Patrick today, but there wasn't much time spent on them, was there? I'm wondering if we'll see them on Monday, fully dressed, at the hospital and acting like nothing happened. Those two have great chemistry - I wish they'd show more of it. Also, those scenes with Robin and Robert were really good. The look on Robin's face when her father's plane ticket arrived. You could see the pain and disappointment all right there. It's so obvious how happy they are to be working together again.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I love Sonny, but wish they wouldn't spend so much time on this mob crap. They need to find him someone hot to pair him up with and have Emily join a convent. Her and Nikolas are dating in real life again. They broke up and are back together.

I love Patrick and Robin! Can't wait for that to get going. Also glad to have Edward back. I also wish he had been the one to play Edward when Lila died, it seemed so wrong to have a temporary fill-in play her grieving husband.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."-John Lennon

Just an update:
    Tamara Braun was on House last night as a terminal cancer patient that Wilson is having an affair with! It took me a few really hard stares to recognize her, but there she was on one of the top shows on TV!

Congratulations to GH for winning best drama! And to Tony Geary for winning outstanding Lead Actor!

This week's scenes with Robert, Holly and Luke have been hilarious! I can't wait until Anna's in the mix too! All three of them in costume today was priceless. That's one slutty nun!

Best line of the week so far was Luke yesterday to the prostitute: "If I had an extra 3 or 4 minutes, I'd take you places you've only dreamed of going!"

I like that they're moving slowly with the Patrick-Robin relationship, but I wish she didn't have to stomp off in a huff at the end of every bonding scene.

I want to strangle Emily this week. It looks like her transformation to brainless mob moll is nearly complete. Kudos to Carly for grabbing the boys and getting them the hell out of that house. Like Sonny's supposed to be the good guy because he called off the hit he ordered on Jason. I hate the way the writers keep making Sonny out to be such a hero. When Jason was praising him today and talking about how much he admired Sonny, I just about hurled.

From the previews today, it looks like the moment Alexis finds out she's Sam's mother is going to be pretty anti-climactic.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I woke up around 2:30 a couple Sunday nights ago and couldn't go back to sleep. Turned on soapnet and watched almost a week's worth of GH. I haven't watched in a few years and there've been a lot of changes for me. Some of them flabbergasting...Sonny and Emily?? Does she still cry all the time?

Anyway, I've tried to remember to watch GH since that night, and am caught up in the storylines again. It was always my favorite soap back when I watched soaps...wait...it seems I'm watching a soap again.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    Just an update:
    Tamara Braun was on House last night as a terminal cancer patient that Wilson is having an affair with! It took me a few really hard stares to recognize her, but there she was on one of the top shows on TV!
    I noticed her right away! She looked so different with no makeup and the short wig.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."-John Lennon

Does anyone here know if Kelly Monaco is leaving the show and they are going to kill her off or is she staying and it's all a ruse. Please put it in spoiler mode in case others don't want to know. Thanks!

From what I hear:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    No, Kelly Monaco is not leaving. I think what is supposed to happen is Sam's real dad will come back in the picture (how convenient) and will wreak havoc for Alexis.

+ Reply to Thread