+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1046Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I am offically hating the direction this show is starting to take.
    PWS and Imperfect1 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I am offically hating the direction this show is starting to take.
    Me too. Earlier in the year I just loved it. The 50th Anniversary celbration had me overjoyed. Bringing so many classic characters back to the show, if only for a short while, brought back the time I started watching GH. I've also enjoyed what they've done with the OLTL 3.
    The storylines were interesting too. Not just for the returnees, but for the been there's.

Then, the last month or so, the stories just went flat.
    I don't like the way Franco's storyline is going. They seem to be painting him into a corner that even someone as talented as Roger H can't get out of.
    AJ's trial was a bust. Might as well not have had one. I really liked AJ & his budding relationship with Elizabeth, but that disappeared too.
    Tracy & all the Q's have gone completely back burner, & they're so full of potential.
    Kiki has all but disappeared except as an occasional prop for Ava, who has turned out to be repulsive to me.
    Morgan is a waste of time.
    I have no use at all for Julian or any other Jerome, or any of their Mob associates, except Kiki.
    Sonny, I can usually tolerate, because there's more to him than just Mob. The family part with him I like. I liked his storyline with Connie, but that's gone. Also the AJ/Sonny/Michael storyline was good, but that seems to have disappeared too.
    I like Shawn & his relationship with TJ, but the only time we see Shawn now is in Mob storylines.

Mob storylines have taken over & everything else is being glossed over, except the Britt/Nikolas/baby storyline, which I like.
    PWS and Imperfect1 like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Morgan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idiot.
    Count your blessings!

I mute my TV whenever Morgan and Ava are on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Morgan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idiot.
    I predict that he was the one that got shot.

I bet it was Duke that got shot. After all didn't Anna mention to him this week that she missed waking up with him beside her one morning when he left before she got up?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Morgan with a gun! Does he even know how to shoot one? He's the kid they protected and kept away from the mob!

Fall out no matter who gets shot...TJ and Shawn goes into a nosedive and/or goes insane seeking revenge on Julian or Carlos--if Julian that pits him against Sonny.Plus Molly is racked with guilt. Also she blames Morgan. Shawn and TJ is abandoned... Morgan and Sonny goes into a nosedive and/or goes insane seeking revenge...see above. Plus Carly gets pulled in and maybe then Franco. Sonny and Morgan goes into a tailspin... etc. Carlos and Sabrina goes into a tailspin, especially if Patrick is at her door to dump her (I assume he will finish dumping her before he goes to see Robin as that was the deal. Duke and Anna goes into a tailspin...
    I just hope it isn't Max as he might actually get killed off....we haven't seen Milo in months.

^^^ So you are predicting tailspin central it looks like?^^^

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yup! At least I hope that's the point of all this mob stuff---to get us back to emotional stories... I like to keep my shoot outs in my nighttime shows!

Missed today, who got shot and did Patrick make his choice?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread