+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Heck ya if I were Robin I would do what I needed to in order to get my family back. I don't think Robin bullied Sabrina; more like asking her to step back & let them work as a family because, like it or not, legally Robin is still his wife. This is a soap opera no one is ever declared legally dead.
    If I were kidnapped & held hostage by a lunatic for 2 years and the only thing that helped me get through it were my family, yea I would be fighting with all I had to get my life back. Robin take Emma & move back into your home. Patrick then has his choice to stay or go.

I do not like the direction the writers are taking Franco. Ok so Heather isn't dead so eh didn't murder her but any remote chance of us losing RH needs to stop right now. WTH are they going to bring him back as Todd Manning AGAIN?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    This is a soap opera no one is ever declared legally dead.
    Ummmm....it is a soap opera, and while it may be fair to say very few ever actually die, plenty of them are declared legally dead. Patrick would never have been at the altar with Sabrina in the first place if Robin wasn't "legally" dead

That said, while I've posted that I don't think what Robin is doing is the right thing....I totally get it, and wrong though it may be, I'd probably do the same I do think Robin moving back into her home with Emma is a good idea - but she should tell Patrick he needs to stay gone till he makes up his mind what he wants to do!

As for Franco....well, I haven't watched yesterday yet. But I've been pretty clear. And I agree - they need to to stop painting RH into that corner and give him back some rooting value somehow! I've almost been wondering whether RH wants out and this is how they decided to go.....I so hope that's not the case!!! IMO he's been the best addition to GH since....I don't know, maybe Laura Wright? Maybe longer....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know...having to lie to Carly is going to send him into a depressive spiral on top of everything else. It was so nice to see him playing happy, however briefly. If he actually had been getting job teaching art as some kind of visiting prof. that would have been perfect (if a bit unlikely...not a lot of parents are going to enthused about their child being taught by a serial killer, tumor removal or not, fame or not), but no... I know no one ever stays happy on a soap for long, that's death to the ratings, but a couple of weeks worth of happiness would have been fun.
    Maybe, if Heather comes back and doesn't press charges, he will see the error of his ways, of giving into his psychoness, even re Heather, and will see what having done that did to his life with Carly, and will take a different approach. The problem is, what Heather is going to want is for him to give up Carly... I agree, he seems to be being written into a corner that even RH is going to have trouble making likeable.
    I haven't seen any rumors that he's leaving (that is, that Franco is going to commit suicide and Todd return, or that RH is moving to another show), so it's either a well kept secret or they think they can write their way out of this. We'll see.... The lawsuits with PP seem to be ongoing...although now that OLTL is closed down they might be more willing to "deal". ).
    Well, off to watch today's tape....
    Last edited by PWS; 12-12-2013 at 04:20 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hmm, both embryos gone...I guess those who mentioned that usually more than one would be implanted are going to be happy--when Britt did it to herself (or had mom do it) she used two....
    Poor Nic, sounds like it's going to be some Christmas present...

Or will there be another baby out there somewhere who shows up one day after a major case of SORAS?
    PWS likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I think I've figured it out. In a case of crazy irony, Robin is going to be the one to give up Patrick because of her great love for him. You see she is watching the example being set by Maxie of sacrificing what she really wants for the sake of her baby. Maxie knows she won't be able to stay away and she knows she is stronger than Spinelli and that she will be able to talk her way into seeing her baby. And she knows that will mean that Spinelli will lose custody of her baby, thus baby Connie will not have any parent left. Therefore she wants what is best for her baby instead of what is best for Maxie. Talk about a big turnaround for Maxie.

So the perfect Robin who has proven herself not so perfect in her recent actions of trying to manipulate Sabrina into giving up is actually going to learn from the extremely imperfect Maxie of what true love is (this is the irony). Robin is going to bow out gracefully after realizing just how much Patrick loves Sabrina.

As for how she's going to look good walking out on Emma. I haven't quite figured that one out yet.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Maxie is sacrificing her own wants for the baby out of force & necessity. Robin's situation is different. There is no law keeping her away from her husband or daughter, & if she stays, Patrick won't lose his daughter.

I am pretty sure that Patrick will pick Robin & they will get back together. Emma plays a huge part in this. He loves 2 women. But one of them is the mother of his child who wants her mommy back. That trumps all.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Where the heck is Laura? Did I miss something? I know she married Scottie and then went chasing after Luke (and found him)... why isn't she with her daughter who just "lost" her baby?
    Dante is looking hot these days. Just sayin'.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She's off in Europe being sick again I think.

Laura went to Paris for her annual visit with her shrink. Guess she failed her evaluation. Anyhoo Scottie Boy requested a divorce since Laura decided to basically runaway with Luke to find Jerry Jax. Nothing is as romantic as spending yur honeymoon alone while your bride runs 1/2 way around the globe with her EX.

Where Maxie was concerned, I still can not fathom why any judge would not allow Maxie any supervised visits for 6 months. Sorry those are critical bonding months. Spinelli taking that baby to Portland, don't get that either since Ellie never wanted children. Baby Connie is going to end up one messed up kid in the future not having her mother in her life & then finding out her father moved her across the country to be with his girlfriend. So is Spinelli planning to be a stay-at-home dad??? Weird since Ellie isn't the mom but whatever.

GH is starting to add too many characters to be able to foucs & hold my attention. Looks like we are going to be getting a dose of the "mob-boss" storylines at which case I will once again stop watching.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread