+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1152Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

She's baaack! I knew they couldn't keep Heather down (or get rid of a great character like her). On that same theme, they are being very vague as to what happened to Faison...odds are, nothing that will keep him from coming back again.
    And points to all those who said OF COURSE Carlos will be related to Lily! Is there any mobster on the show who didn't have a mistress/affair? And a kid with said mistress? Poor Sonny, no one important left for his gang to kill.
    And wise move for Alexis, that break up. He's no longer just a bodyguard or enforcer, he's clearly willing to be a killer of an unarmed, even if dangerous, man.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

This show is beginning to break my heart!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I'm not sure why I don't see a character like Shaun or Jason or Sonny as irredeemable when they kill people for a living, but Franco crossing that line is just not Ok. Not that being in the mob makes it OK of course, but somehow it's more palatable. I know, it makes no sense to me either The writers are going to have to do some amazing work to pull me back into Franco's corner. Just because Heather is alive, doesn't make him any less of a killer to my mind. He still plunged the knife into her with every intent of killing her then covering it up. In my book, the fact that he wasn't thorough enough doesn't mitigate the act itself in any way except legally. Of course, if anyone can give Franco rooting value again, it's RH. But I think this is the first real mis-step Carlivati and Co. have made since they took over - given what they've had to work with and the all the PP problems... I'll be curious to see how it all plays out. So far C&C have been doing a great job, so I hope I'm wrong!
    PWS and ilja like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I wonder if it is because it is business (with the mob) vs. personal. If Sonny had killed Connie for example when he was uset with her we would have had trouble with that. Also the mob usually kills bad guys.
    Katydyd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I wonder if it is because it is business (with the mob) vs. personal. If Sonny had killed Connie for example when he was uset with her we would have had trouble with that. Also the mob usually kills bad guys.
    You're probably right about that. It's so nice that we can forgive things in the behavior of fictional characters that would never fly in real life. I mean, I've not actually met a hit man (that I know of ). But I kind of doubt they possess all the many other positive attributes that make Shawn, Jason and Sonny viable romantic leading men
    PWS and ilja like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

When someone on Survivor declares themselves to be safe they always blindsided. Today Robin tells Sabrina if she doesn't give up Patrick she'll regret it. Sounds like foretelling a Robin downfall to me.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    When someone on Survivor declares themselves to be safe they always blindsided. Today Robin tells Sabrina if she doesn't give up Patrick she'll regret it. Sounds like foretelling a Robin downfall to me.
    Yeah it did, but I still believe completely that Patrick will dump Sabrina. Something about the conversation with Emma today made me feel like there's no way that he won't choose her mommy.

I really don't like the bullying way Robin is acting toward Sabrina. It seemed to be worse today. I liked the way Sabrina stuck up for herself & said that Patrick needs to make the decision, without being at all nasty to Robin.

Like I said earlier in this thread, I haven't watched Robin since she was a child & have little attachment for her, but I was very open to liking her. Her actions lately are doing nothing to make me like her. Just the opposite.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

From that preview she realizes she made a mistake (what she said to Maxie), but I don't know if because she realizes she was morally wrong to do it or because she realizes it made Sabrina get her back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Yeah it did, but I still believe completely that Patrick will dump Sabrina. Something about the conversation with Emma today made me feel like there's no way that he won't choose her mommy.

I really don't like the bullying way Robin is acting toward Sabrina. It seemed to be worse today. I liked the way Sabrina stuck up for herself & said that Patrick needs to make the decision, without being at all nasty to Robin.

Like I said earlier in this thread, I haven't watched Robin since she was a child & have little attachment for her, but I was very open to liking her. Her actions lately are doing nothing to make me like her. Just the opposite.
    Totally agree with you. I felt it was bullying. Patrick is the one who knows how he feels, and I wouldn't want to know that it took someone else to sway my ex, or to convince him that he loved me.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Robin a bully? Ha! Never. This is simply the writers' way of trying to influence the audience into thinking it's a good thing when Patrick ends up with Sabrina.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread