+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree883Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Now that Robin is not dead wouldn't that get rid of one of the major reasons keeping Maxie from her daughter? Maxie didn't kill her afterall.
    PWS likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

You'd think! So if Ellie and Spinelli and the baby move to Portland for a while maybe Maxie can follow them until the actress' pregnancy is done. On the other hand, if I were the judge, I'd be a lot less influenced by a handbag catching on a handle than the whole fake a pregnancy and miscarriage thing that predates this whole pregnancy by many years.

Not allowing her even supervised visitation takes the whole thing out of the realm of believability for me.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe Robin being alive will get her that? So then the 3 of them will take off? although then they will be minus Sam's expertise with babies...

In the Sabrina/Robin/Patrick triangle, I feel the most sorry I think for Sabrina now. Robin is legally his wife, but neither Sabrina or Patrick knew for such a long, long time that she was even alive. And now Robin asks Sabrina to tell Patrick he belongs to Robin? He was about to marry Sabrina! I'd say he is the one who has to find out where his heart is. No one can tell him where it is.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Carly sure takes long showers. Good grief, I was worried she'd fallen asleep in there!
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    In the Sabrina/Robin/Patrick triangle, I feel the most sorry I think for Sabrina now. Robin is legally his wife, but neither Sabrina or Patrick knew for such a long, long time that she was even alive. And now Robin asks Sabrina to tell Patrick he belongs to Robin? He was about to marry Sabrina! I'd say he is the one who has to find out where his heart is. No one can tell him where it is.
    I was pretty disgusted by Robin for that. It was callous & uncaring of Sabrina's feelings. Robin was treating her like she was a temporary place holder & discounting Patrick & Sabrina's feeling for one another. Bad Robin!
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Sorry for the back-to-back posts, but I missed almost the whole first half of the show today.
    What on earth happened with Heather/Carly/Franco? Is she really dead? How on earth did that happen without Carly knowing or hearing? Also, if Franco killed her, why didn't he call the police & tell them what happened?

The first I saw of them was when Franco had her in the laundry bin trying to hide her. Then he got a text from Carly. The whole thing had me confused.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

It sure looked like the evil Franco just came out and there is no turning back. He must be an identical twin.

Edited to add: either that or his tumor is back or

he just had a dream and Carly's going to wake him up after she get's out of the shower.
    Last edited by ilja; 12-09-2013 at 08:34 PM.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I have stood behind every decision Carlivati and his team have made. But if Franco really killed Heather, then they've just killed Carly and Franco as a couple. And unless they plan on making RH yet another character....or Todd is coming back...then I'm pretty well sick to my stomach They had a super couple in the making and a great redemption story. But how can anyone root for a cold blooded killer...even when the victim is Heather? And no, Jason's job does not compare. What Franco just did crossed a line that can't be undone (at least for me). And that makes me very sad because Carly and Franco were my favorite GH couple in a long time (at least since Carly and Todd ). I was watching, and I kept waiting for Franco to pop back to reality, come out of his fantasy of killing Heather. It looks like he really did the deed. But I sure hope that somehow it never really happened!
    MsDiva2007 and ilja like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread