+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 516 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast
Like Tree1042Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by kattatude;2447327;
    Who took Liz's baby from the park? I missed it, or did they even show who took him?
    Sam grabbed him... Though I wasn't paying attention closely, I don't know if they actually showed her grabbing him... Jason is beginning to put 2 and 2 together...

Of course that's the way it's written now... Tomorrow, it may turn out to be someone else, Hah... You know soap writing...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

They haven't shown who took the baby (unless they showed it today) and they haven't been conclusive about it being Sam. But she's not denying it... it just all seems too easy for me. They've shown a little boy's one piece outfit being delivered to Sam at the apartment and Spinelli is telling Jason... but I think it's more likely that she ordered it in her previously intended attempt to get Jason to try for a surrogate pregnancy.

Carly and Nikolas, separately, have suggested that it might be Jerry who has taken the baby for leverage.

Thanks Broadway...

There was a spoiler in one of the soap mags that I based my 'conclusion' on... But, again, that is never conclusive evidence, either... And you are completely right... I may have been led in the proper direction simply from the spoiler, just before the slight of hand...

But Jerry has left, right? What additional leverage could he need? Jax has buried his DNA evidence...

I really need to pay closer attention... But it's difficult, this time of year... I did perk up today and saw the confrontation between Sam and Liz... Where she poo pood Liz' loss, and said they were basically even, since they each lost a child... And then I tuned out again...

But you make a very good point...... That they are pointing so hard at Sam, should raise flags, big time...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I think Sam is a red herring. I'm thinking this is someone who either knows that Jason is "The Innocent One's" AKA "Little Stone Cold's" AKA whatever- else-"Spimoni"- has-been-calling-him's father (Other than Sam or Amelia) or someone who wants to punish Elizabeth for something (other than Sam). I seem to remember Helena having something against Elizabeth when (or was she) had a connection to Nicholas. Didn't Helena try to kill Elizabeth once along with everyone else who tried to have a relationship with her grandson? Jerry would have no reason to take the baby. So here are the suspects and my rating on how probable it is (1 being least likely 5 being most likely):
    SAM: 3
    AMELIA: 2
    HELENA: 4
    JERRY: 1
    SOMEONE WE WOULD NEVER EXPECT (BACK FROM THE DEAD PERHAPS?: 5
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I seem to remember reading somewhere that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it was the couple who lost their baby at the hospital that took him.
    I can't remember where I read it, but I do remember it being a highly reliable place.

When did I miss that, canadian angel?? I don't remember
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a couple losing their baby in the hospital. But when Liz was listing what happened in order last night before Lulu walked in.. she did mention that there was an old couple that walked by just before Spinelli, Lulu, and then Sam showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2448444;
    When did I miss that, canadian angel?? I don't remember
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a couple losing their baby in the hospital. But when Liz was listing what happened in order last night before Lulu walked in.. she did mention that there was an old couple that walked by just before Spinelli, Lulu, and then Sam showed up.
    I think it might be my mistake. I'm not sure if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the couple was actually shown losing their baby or if they were just interviewed by Sam (2 weeks ago) about it. What I read stated that it was a couple who had just lost their baby at GH. The interview with Sam was on the June 14th episode.
    I hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2448133;
    I seem to remember reading somewhere that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it was the couple who lost their baby at the hospital that took him.
    I can't remember where I read it, but I do remember it being a highly reliable place.
    ( I read on WUBS that the person who kidnapped Jake is Maureen. I later found out that Maureen is the lady (the one that lost a baby) that was featured on Sam's show. )

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz;2451377;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read on WUBS that the person who kidnapped Jake is Maureen. I later found out that Maureen is the lady (the one that lost a baby) that was featured on Sam's show.
    I'm assuming that you wanted that spoilered, my3boyz, so I went ahead and fixed it for you. It's better to spoiler it than to just put it in white because if you put it in white, it can still be read plainly whereas if you spoiler it, people can only read it by highlighting it. To spoiler, simply do the following: [ spoiler ] text [ / spoiler ] with no spaces.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

canadian angel... that does help! I do remember that girl now (don't ask me how I had forgotten. )

I haven't seen Friday's and Monday's show, and slept through most of yesterday's... but in my haze it appeared that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Amelia did take the baby after all?

+ Reply to Thread