+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree942Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Maybe they just need to replace Patrick? Perhaps a new leading man could tempt Kimberly McCullough into staying around awhile.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Oh yeah, one other thought I've been having. I wonder if Sean Donnelly will have chemistry with my favorite gutsy GH attorney.

I love Jason Thompson. I don't want to see anyone else playing Patrick. I've always liked him with Kimberly McCullough.

I thought KM had nice chemistry with Steve Burton too. That relationship with Jason and Robin was fun to watch.

As much as I enjoyed the storyline with Sabrina and Patrick getting together, I don't really care about her now. Maybe she's a little too Polyanna for me. I didn't think she was being fair to Patrick when she asked if they would be together if Robin hadn't "died." Well, of course, you nitwit. If Robin had never been out of the picture, he never would have started a relationship with you! That's pretty much the case for anyone who loses a spouse and then remarries.

Guys, let's watch the spoilers in this thread. How long an actor is staying on the show is a spoiler and some posters don't want to know. If it hasn't aired on the show, it's a spoiler. Cat's kind of out of the bag at this point since the posts have been up for a while, but please keep that in mind going forward
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I have been watching this soap since the days of nurse Jesse brewer. I liked Robin as a kid as she became a teen and started hanging around with Brenduh is when she lost me. I just found her not so like able after that. Maybe she can befriend the other baby truth cannon, Ellie and they can compare notes.

I hope Sabrina finds someone new and when and if Patrick comes sniffing around she tells him to get lost!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I liked Robin with Jason too. They were fun together. I cannot think of anybody that I liked him with better than Robin but perhaps I am forgetting someone.

Yeah, I didn't really like her with Brenda either, if I remember correctly.

Sorry about the spoiler. I think that was my fault and I hate spoilers.

Now I'm off to search for videos of yesterday since I missed the first part.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Sabrina really is being "good" about this .... and sensible, as much as one can be. Right up until running into Carlos' arms.....
    I agree that Sabrina is being good about this.
    I thought the wedding was painful to watch, knowing, or at least strongly suspecting what was going to happen. What a horrible thing to happen to a woman, not on her wedding day, but right at the ending of her wedding, especially after all the long drawn out speeches they gave. Under the circumstances she's being very understanding.

The whole Carlos bit is exactly what I was afraid would happen. What on earth she would see in someone like him is beyond me. He's a jerk. He's not at all charming. He's openly involved with criminal activity & it looks like it's nothing new to him. He's not even attractive, although, cleaned up with a shave & a haircut he might look different. Also NO chemistry. I hope someone decent comes along for her instead of the show pairing her with him.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    PS and I admit I like Robin so much partly because I watched her as a child. That's one thing soaps have going for them when they use actresses and actors who grow up in real time.
    I also remember Robin as a little girl. I wasn't watching as she was growing up, & as an adult all I know of her is that she had Post Partum Depression pretty bad & her beloved husband screwed around with some trashy woman (some love of his life Robin is. )
    So I have little attachment to Robin. I like her well enough, but I'm more attached to Sabrina. I would prefer to see Patrick choose Sabrina, but I doubt it will happen.

I did like the way both women pretty much told him "Pick One!" Neither is willing to jump through hoops to let him take his own sweet time, while stringing both along.

The whole Sonny, Julian, Ava, Morgan etc. Mob story leaves me cold. I wish the Jeromes wouldn't have come back. They just take too much time for that baloney.
    I prefer the people interaction stories, the paternity storylines, the Hospital storylines.
    The show is General Hospital, not Married to the Mob.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Omg outrageous rumors out there. Enough to make my head spin!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Use some spoiler tags and fill us in!!!!!!
    Count your blessings!

Well, let's look at this whole thing from Patricks' angle. He should have been spending his wedding night getting frisky with his new wife, but NOOOOO, the old wife showed up & ruined that. But that opened the old getting reacquainted night of debauchery, but NOOOOO, she decided to go home with her Mother instead (Say What). Talk about your loss of a night of bliss, he gets the double dose.

I wouldn't have been too eager to join my hubby in the marriage bed either if it took him that long to come and greet me upon my return from the dead. I would have been jumping for joy and running into his arms if the love of my life returned from the dead. That is assuming I wasn't thinking he was a ghost or a zombie.

Of course, I would not have waited until after the "I do's" to announce my arrival, either.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread