+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree858Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Yes, I think I remember someone saying would Emma run into her arms the way Robin ran into Anna's after Robin had been kidnapped as a child... well she did ... Of course I was talking to my Sig. Other about this... S.O. asked how old Emma was (4?) and how long it had been since she saw her mother (has it been two years? one? I get confused) and what the odds were a kid of that age would recognize her mother from the back from across a church, even if her mom was probably a bit on her mind... Sigh, too much reality testing.
    Yes, it was a lovely wedding, and Sabrina's whole story about being just a welcome guest after her mom died, and now finally having a family again... Well, at least we didn't do the Sabrina deleting Robin's message thing.
    Really, Robin, you were just going to walk away? What about that phone message? And you were going to count on over a half dozen people to keep your secret? Including Emma's grandparents? If the actress is leaving GH soon I can see them going that way, SO glad they didn't.
    Now course dying to see what Patrick does.
    Re Britt ... I hope they make it that she doesn't know whose baby it is, but I don't think that's the case....certainly Brad doesn't think that he's the bio father. And she almost told Nic the truth, but she could see how horrified he was at the mere idea she's lied again...so how would he feel if he knew she stole a baby. I think the lie is a big reason she doesn't want to take the step of sleeping with him--because she knows how betrayed he will feel when he finds out, if he does, and sleeping with him will make it worse--for her and for him.
    You could be right , ilja, that Britt will respond to Lulu's pain---there was also that discussion about keeping a baby from his parents....
    So did Anna and Robert really shoot Faison? Certainly seemed like it. I hope they set it up that it looked like he got loose and it was self defense. No one would have trouble believing that he could get loose, he's been so good at escaping before.

Surely there was a witness to the Faison murder. I feel so dirty using the 'M' word in that sentence. I can totally understand why they would do what they did even though I would hope that I would not do the same if I were in their shoes. Of course, in real life, when people die they stay dead unlike the constant 'hello Robin' return of the dead in soapland.

I wonder when Jason is coming back.

Oh no! I just found the Emma sees her mommy scene on YouTube and I keep watching it over and over again crying my eyes out. link Wow! That little actress (Brooklyn Rae Silzer) who plays Emma has just cemented herself a lifetime role on GH for however long it stays on the air just like her mommy before her with her acting chops as a child.

I'm also tickled pink that they let Mac have his scene even if it was only a look. There would be no reliable parenting of the girls of GH over the past 20 years if not for Mac.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I cried when Emma saw Robin! Of course she would know her mommy. She sees her picture of her & Patrick everyday.

I have my doubts that Dante & Lulu are Ben's parents.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

What a great episode!! I can't wait for today and the Robin/Patrick reunion (and I was never even a huge fan of them together - though I like them individually). And I agree, the little girl who plays Emma is just as cute as can be and a good little actress too I personally think she has more chemistry with each of her parents than they do with each other....but as a whole family they work beautifully together. Poor Sabrina though. She's not just losing Patrick, she's losing Emma too

I'm not sure how Ben can belong to anyone but Lulu and Dante. If it was truly Brit's, she could have just said she went to a fertility clinic and the donor was anonymous (which if it was hers, is what she would have had to do - assuming she didn't pick up some random guy at The Floating Rib ). Of course why she didn't say that in the first place is beyond me, but hey, it's a soap. And if it's not Brit's, whose else could it be? If she got an embryo that was not biologically hers but donated legitimately, she'd have no reason to lie once it came out the baby wasn't Patrick's. Can you even get an embryo to carry as your own? Of course if you can anywhere, it would be Port Chuck I just can't think of any other reason she'd have to keep up the lie about Ben's parentage if the baby didn't belong to Lulu and Dante Although, I have to admit I'm kinda hoping they can find something a bit more forgivable than that...she and Nik make a great couple - I love them together! Who would have thought The Britch could ever be root worthy?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re Brit... I know, she and Nic are really a perfect match, now that she has become more human....but I think she's been written into such a corner that even Nic's powers of forgiveness are going to be surpassed.... we'll see.

Okay I had my babies the old fashioned way so I know little about surrogracy. From what little I have heard/read don't they implant more than 1 embryo? Isn't that how the Gosslin crew happened? If only 1 were implanted each time Dante & Lulu have got to have super genes!
    I have come to like Britt so why do I still have that strange feeling that Patrick is her baby's daddy?

I still don't understand hwo a judge would not allow Maxie supervised visits with Connie. Those 1st months are critical bonding moments. Yes she messed up but even street junkies get more visitation time with their children.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Ok - I'll go with the possibility of Ben actually being Patrick's. I still believe he's Lulu and Dante's child...but Patrick is the only other option that makes any sense That one might be more forgivable too since she then didn't lie in the beginning, and only lied later because Patrick was threatening to take Ben away. Now that she knows - and seemingly likes - Robin, she might be feeling more guilty...

I'm betting Maxie not even getting visitation has to do with her real life pregnancy. Maybe she is going to leave town for awhile because she is so devastated? Or maybe she takes the baby and goes on the run? Of course she'd never be forgiven for that with either the courts or Spinelli, so I hope that doesn't happen! I keep thinking someone is going to suggest Skype or something so she can be a little more involved
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

The heart breaks for Sabrina.
    angelic_one2002 and Katydyd like this.

Sorry but "Mommy's here" beats Sabrina any day of the year!
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Her wavering "Mommy?" sure beat Sabrina's line to the effect, "Is this really happening? Am I really standing here in my mother's wedding dress while my almost-husband's dead wife comes back?" It was quite a mouthful and took me right out of the moment. Who would say that? But really only a small glitch in the wonderful reunion arc. I kind of wish it hadn't been spoiled with so much Ava cleavage and Jerry Jax survival.
    PA Snow Bunny and ilja like this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread