+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1043Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I know. I was all onboard her not revealing herself because it put her parents at risk, but now she's just being stupid. She's already left a message on his phone. It's not like the marriage will be legal even if it goes through. She should have high-tailed it to the mainland as soon as her parents were safe. It's not like she did anything to help secure the bad guys.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

You know what I think is the best part of all this speculation about what Robin will do? It's speculation. We don't know!
    I love that It's fun to hear every one's theories and what we hope will or won't happen. I still remember when Jenny died on that stupid jet ski on AMC. I was so shocked and I couldn't believe she was actually dead. But the key is I was surprised. The last decade or so I'd gotten so used to there being spoilers out there for everything, that while it was still fun to watch it all play out, the "OMG!!" factor was gone I'm so happy that GH is keeping us guessing again and surprising us with old favorites. I'd read Juan was coming back, but Ilene Kristen as Delia - and Ava's mom! - was a complete and happy shock. Either way, I'm just going to have to wait until I get home from work on Monday to see how how it all falls.....and that is so okay with me!! That sense of - I have to watch today or I might miss something - is back. Valentini and Carlivati are smart guys !!
    Last edited by Katydyd; 11-29-2013 at 07:27 PM.
    ilja likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

SOD had a comment this week, that GH was doing a great job at making GH must see TV every day....but the downside was that if they now and then have a traditional episode with a lot of catch up exposition it feels like it drags now. They can't win for winning! Looking forward to Monday also!

You know, even though I sympathize with Lulu (not because she had the baby for a couple of weeks, but because she "had" her for 9 months), she's really been so awful about all this that I'd not be unhappy for Brit and Nic to keep Ben.... I know, not nice for Dante, but...

I think it's going to be Brit seeing Lulu's extreme pain and suffering for herself that will motivate her to finally tell the truth.

I agree GH has gotten more must see TV as of late. Though there are still at times whole weeks where it doesn't seem like I've missed much.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Must see tv, indeed! I have a staff meeting after school Monday, so I will have to wake up an hour early Tuesday to watch it on Hulu so I can watch Tuesday's episode!
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I was also thinking, Leslie has Ben right now right? Maybe she will realize that he resembles Lulu as a baby...

Another thought, what if Britt doesn't know it's Dante and Lulu's baby? Maybe her mother "helped" her get pregnant where Britt thought she was getting an IUI as opposed to an embryo implanted in her. Just my thoughts!

I left the room a minute or two today during the show while Britt was with Nicholas. Does he know the truth yet about Lulu and Dante possibly being Ben's parents?
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I left the room a minute or two today during the show while Britt was with Nicholas. Does he know the truth yet about Lulu and Dante possibly being Ben's parents?
    No. Britt says the lab guy is just s perm donor & has no responsibilities & no one should hod him to any.

Yay! Finally!!! I thought for a minute there that my pessimistic guess was really going to happen. That was probably the first time ever I really hated such a sweet wedding. Talk about drawn out! Oh my goodness, what a waste of airtime.

Can't wait til tomorrow!
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

VERY touching scene today when Robin finally reunited with Emma..
    ilja and Baby's Breath like this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread