+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree889Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Exactly what I was thinking!
    Thank YOU! I am sorry but my father frees me the 1st thing I am going to do is go to my husband or even more importantly....GO GET MY DAUGHTER!!! Anna & Robert are WSB & can take care of themselves!!! I get the feeling we are going to see Patrick seeing Robin as wednesday's episode end and we have to wait until Monday for the rest of the story.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Thank YOU! I am sorry but my father frees me the 1st thing I am going to do is go to my husband or even more importantly....GO GET MY DAUGHTER!!! Anna & Robert are WSB & can take care of themselves!!! I get the feeling we are going to see Patrick seeing Robin as wednesday's episode end and we have to wait until Monday for the rest of the story.
    My guess is that on Wednesday Patrick/Sabrina will be in the church about to get married, & the door will open & Robin will come in. Then the gasp from the guests & maybe Emma. Kind of like in The Graduate. Patrick will turn & we go to black.
    We won't see the outcome 'till Monday since GH isn't showing Thursday or Friday.

They won't let the chance for a good long-weekend cliffhanger go by.
    angelic_one2002 and Katydyd like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I agree! That's been my guess from way back: wedding interruptus Poor Sabrina I just hope Patrick doesn't fault her for not telling him Carlos said Robin was alive. Of course weall know she is - 'cause hey - it's a soap! But in "real" life, why would she ever tell Patrick that her criminal ex-boyfriend who desparately wants her back said his dead wife isn't so dead? Even if some remote part of her had the teensiest doubt, Sabrina is practical and kind enough that she wouldn't tell him something that she believes impossible. She'll be broken hearted though - Patrick still so clearly loves Robin. I mean really - their wedding picture is still displayed in the living room the day before he's set to marry someone else? I'm not saying you get rid of it....but you don't keep it displayed like that!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I guess she feels some obligation to Nicholas who freed her, but still... At least she phoned. Finally. And had to be coaxed into it by Duke. Maybe it's some kind of hostage thing, that she has trouble believing she can do it. Or maybe she's not so thrilled about the Sab/Pat interaction she got to overhear in the lab and isn't quite up for racing back into his arms. But still.. .Emm?
    I'm wondering if someone erases the phone message....other than Sabrina I'm not sure who would do that... someone who thinks it's a fake and doesn't want to upset them?
    So no GH on Th and Fri? Or are they reruns of Q Thanksgivings past? Or Macy's parades replacing GH?
    The previews seem to focus on Nic really needing rescueing...Not sure how Faison got away from Luke.
    Looking forward to seeing this famous wedding dress... which I guess would have to be somewhat retro? If Sabrina is in her mid 20's or so, it would have to be from the 90's or even the 80's... yikes.... And while Felix could update it, then it wouldn't look like her mom's dress anymore.

I'm afraid Wednesday's episode is going to be Patrick and Sabrina returning to his house after they are married and he notices the blinking light on his phone telling him he has a message. Then we will watch as he listens and gets this look in his eyes . . . fade to black.

Oh I hope I am wrong. That's just too cruel and a big letdown.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Gaaaah! Robin HAS to stop the wedding!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Way to call it, Miss Scarlett....we won't know if anyone sees her until after the weekend! Sigh. I saw Sabrina had a bracelet on... are we to believe that Ellie made it to the church on time? Otherwise she could dash in and run into Robin hesitating at the door. I guess Brad decided not to say anything...hope he doesn't pay for that later...well, he did try to clue Patrick in. I don't see how Robin can not interrupt the wedding--SO many people know she's alive.
    Hard to believe Anna will actually kill Faison---and cut off such a long time recurring villian? Of course even if she does dead is never dead on GH, but not only is it a bit out of character (although Faison is an exceptional case) it seems unlike GH, unless the actor who plays him has said he's never coming back, he's retiring. Then take him out with "bang".

Oh shoot. I'm starting to worry that my first guess was correct. She is going to leave Port Charles without ever revealing herself to Patrick and Emma. I so don't want that to be the case.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

That would just be stupid. She's a mom! I don't care about Patrick, but did her reunion with her own mom not mean anything to her????
    Count your blessings!

I still believe the wedding stops. We'll see everyone see her on Monday.
    For someone who knew darned well that her husband was getting remarried today, she sure took her own sweet time.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread