+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Trumped only by the mommy reveals...Heather for Franco and (maybe) Lulu for Ben. At least you usually (in real life) can be sure who your mom is since you come out of her---but not on GH!
    ilja likes this.

All I know is they really did do a good job of making Connie look like a Maxie/Spinelli baby and Ben could totally be Lulu/Dante's
    PWS likes this.

Eeeeeeeeeee! Lump in throat!!! Eyes welling over!
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Excellent acting (expression) on Anna Devane's part!
    ilja likes this.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Juan!

I guess I should have guessed he'd be back. As we know, there are no coincidences and, in PC, one Puerto Rican character must know or be related to every other one. When is Miguel showing up? Is Ricky Martin on tour?

Now they can hook Juan up with Elizabeth and they can have life imitate art!

ETA: Obviously I posted before I watched the rest of the episode. Juan is married to a woman named Becky. Love it.
    Last edited by Critical; 11-25-2013 at 04:46 PM.
    PWS and Imperfect1 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I do wish they would find someone for Elizabeth besides AJ. As much as I like the actor playing him, I just don't feel like he's well suited for her. He seems way too old.

As for Robin and Anna . . . oh my goodness, it was soooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful. Maybe she is going to get to see Patrick and Emma. One can only hope.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I do wish they would find someone for Elizabeth besides AJ. As much as I like the actor playing him, I just don't feel like he's well suited for her. He seems way too old.
    I like Elizabeth & AJ together, but it looks like they're not going to go there after all. Since he's been gone at jail, or wherever he's been, there seems to be nothing left between them. If there was, you'd think she'd be more concerned & sticking by him.

I like the pairings that start as friendships & develop in to more.
    I think that's why I like Nikolas & Britt together. No game playing, no manipulation, no chasing, just two people who find out they really like & can count on each other. Then they realize that the attraction was there too all along.
    I prefer that to the sex first, get to know you later ones.

I don't like Nikolas with Elizabeth together at all, but apart I like each of them. I hope they're not going there.
    Katydyd likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re Britt and Nic I liked that Dr. hop in the shower naked with a colleague you barely know is now putting off sex until the situation they are in resolves itself (also that Nic doesn't take that as her saying no for ever). I wonder if part of it is because she's still (I"m sure) lying to him re baby Ben. If any confirmation was needed that discussion with Brad was it for me. I have to say I'm rooting for them, I hope Nic can forgive her---they are right, in terms of "background" they are perfectly matched (OK, Nic's mom is not a loon or a serial killer, but she also has her moments). And yet both of them are (relatively) sane--not like. say, Franco, who is even tumorless very angsty.

Also loved that Juan is married to "Becky" (in case there is anyone who doesn't know, the actors are actually married in real life and the actress' nickname in real life is Becky). Clearly ruled out a romantic return for him though, but there seems to be a hint in their conversation that something might turn up for Liz at the wedding.

The all ABC issue of a soap mag was on the shelves as I shopped for Thanksgiving so of course I couldn't resist. Some mild spoilers in news of actors' scheduled appearances and departures....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bobbie will be back for Thanksgiving and again in December. I wonder is she will bring Lucas and who will tell her Julian is still alive. I would hope Carly would already have called her mom with that news about her adopted brother if she's gotten out of the sack. Robert will be leaving during Feb. sweeps rather abruptly as they weren't expecting him to sign up for that other soap--on the other hand they hadn't put him on a long term contract...so what do they expect. And they are searching for a late 20's male, rich, spoiled, etc. Since they are still hiring for that I doubt Liz will meet him at the wedding. The mag speculated that it could be Dillon Q, Tracy's son.

What I am not getting is now that Robin is free why does she want to make sure Fasion & Obrecth are put away first rather than run back to her husband & daughter?
    ilja likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    What I am not getting is now that Robin is free why does she want to make sure Fasion & Obrecth are put away first rather than run back to her husband & daughter?
    Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Exactly what I was thinking!
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread