+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1179Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Looks like Ava did it!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree--can someone remind me why Ava would have wanted Connie dead? I'm drawing a complete blank.... did she know who Ava was somehow?

For one thing, she had figured out who Julian was and his connection to Ava, but she was also Sonny's paramour and they're out to hurt him any way they can.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Really? How did she figure out who Julian was? I'm blanking on that...

It was just one scene - she went into her old office for some reason and there was something on his desk that outed him. She tried to call Sonny to tell him.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And Ava knew about this? She walked in on it, do we think? Obviously given her previous sharpshooter efforts I've no problem thinking she could do it, still working on how she knew Connie was a threat. Unless they have a personal animus with Sonny why take out his girlfriend? It's just "business," right?

Robert, Anna and Luke
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

I read a bit of a spoiler today. Just a casting spoiler, not a major storyline spoiler, but I'll put it in spoiler tags:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Robert is going to be leaving relatively soon, but I don't know how soon. Apparently he's going back to another Soap he was on, to his former role.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I read a bit of a spoiler today. Just a casting spoiler, not a major storyline spoiler, but I'll put it in spoiler tags:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Robert is going to be leaving relatively soon, but I don't know how soon. Apparently he's going back to another Soap he was on, to his former role.
    Well that's good for the actor I'm sure, and they can't keep all these big names around forever, but I'm sad to hear it.

I'm so tempted to try out that Scotch tape, salt thing that Robert did for the fingerprint on my husband's computer that has the option of a fingerprint "password" to see if it actually works. But now I can't recall what the final step was.

I'm hoping we actually get Anna, Robert, and Robin all in one place at least once if Robin is not staying on the show. I didn't like all that discussion about maybe she should just bow out. Come on, Robin, fight for your family! I can't imagine they will really kill her off...maybe she will be kidnapped again. On the other hand if she mysteriously disappears against her will again I don't know who could have kidnapped her...except for the presumably dead Stavros and Helena practically every other major villian is already on the canvas and involved!
    We seem to be wrapping up a lot of stories this sweeps....leaving only Britt's baby reveal (if i is really Dante and Maxie's), and maybe a gay triangle if Julian's son comes to town... although I'd think once Bobbie hears Julian is alive she'd fight against that...presumably someone will tell her! But maybe Lucas will want to meet Daddy.

This "daddy reveal" has become a major theme of the show... Kiki's father is Franco, no! It's Silas! Scotty is Franco's dad! Jeremy is Sam's father! Spinelli is Connie's father! Brad is Ben's father (or is it Dominic?) Now Lucas.
    Enjoying the upcoming reveals.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread