+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1151Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Hahahahahaha! Where have you been?
    Big reveals today... judge's decision about Connie and Robin/Luke. This ought to be fun to watch play out.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I thought Robert was in a coma???
    You don't think a little thing like a coma can stop the ever dashing and WSB trained agent from hitting his mark, do ya?

Was I the only one bawling my eyes out today? You would think I thought this was real.

Oh man! I had a feeling about the final outcome not that I'm sure I was alone.

Edited to add: and I was shocked about Luke. Maybe I am wrong. I hope so.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

PA Snow Bunny--Robert came out of his coma weeks ago to tell Anna that Robin was alive and in Olbrecht's clutches...which is why they wound up on Cassadine Island, where she had been in captivity working on a polonium serum, from which island they are just escaping. Meanwhile Robin is in hiding at Wyndemere until she finishes the serum for Jerry (who was holding Robert and Anna captive). Nic and Britt and Faison and Olbrecht (and baby Ben) are all with Robin, and Luke has just walked in.

ilja--what did I miss? I can't recall Luke doing anything all that shocking...

I agree with y'all--the custody hearing outcome was really sad, as they are in real life often, even if predictably so.

The fact that they let Luke see Robin alive makes me wonder if perhaps they just might let Patrick see her too. Though I do know Luke can keep a secret so it's no guarantee. I also know he will most definitely tell Scorpio but I never thought for a minute that there wouldn't be a Scorpio, Anna, Robin reunion.

I asked the question over on the Person Of Interest thread about what HR stands for. So I have to ask a similar question here...what is WSB!

World Security Bureau.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

The way TV shows throw acronyms at us, sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in alphabet soup.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I asked the question over on the Person Of Interest thread about what HR stands for. So I have to ask a similar question here...what is WSB!
    Sorry about that. I hate it that so many people use acronyms these days and then I went and did it myself. The truth be told, I did not even know what it stood for exactly myself. I just knew it was their agency for which they have worked for years, decades really. Wow I'm old.

HR? Human Resources? Hunky Robber? Heroic Richard? Heavenly Rumpelstiltskin?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Sorry about that. I hate it that so many people use acronyms these days and then I went and did it myself. The truth be told, I did not even know what it stood for exactly myself. I just knew it was their agency for which they have worked for years, decades really. Wow I'm old.

HR? Human Resources? Hunky Robber? Heroic Richard? Heavenly Rumpelstiltskin?
    Hey, you don't say "Federal Bureau of Investigation," right? You say "FBI." No need to apologize!

Already with another trial? Jeez.

Yep, not feeling one bit sorry for Lulu.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

How adorable was Connie with Sonny today? She was so focused on him and touching his face. I wonder if Spinelli will change her name.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread