+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree940Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Yep, I had blocked that out. HATED her. I've liked the actress on other things, but hated that character.

I guess I just don't like the actress playing NuLulu, at least not in that role. Because she jumped into the part when the pregnancy storyline had already started and never really had any chance to grow into it, I don't really feel any connection to her. I just find her kind of boring. There's no warmth or depth to her. I don't think I'd like what Lulu is doing if JMB was still in the role either, but I'd feel a little more conflicted about it.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, not helping that Lulu is being very prunefaced these days--not a good look for her, even if understandable given what is going on.

Remember, we all suspect that Britt's Ben is really a Dante/Lulu baby, so doubt they will split Dante and Lulu, although I agree if Lulu expects him to lie under oath she's going to be surprised...and angry. Hopefully someone will talk some sense into her at some point.

But I agree, Dante and Sabrina, not bad... certainly better for her than mobster Carlos... and of course unlike Lulu as far as we know she had no pregnancy issues.

Sabrina/Felix are not even taking very good care of those loaner dresses.... in a home with a preschooler you don't leave white stuff lying around!

I still want to know what Spinelli will call the baby.... And I am SO glad Spinelli is sticking to Ellie. He doesn't even seem tempted to me.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Haven't watched in a bit, any thing new in a Robin front?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I know she jumped in eventually, but the day before, she jumped in immediately.
    So another "death" like Jason??? What is it with these folks & that water???

NuLulu was also Lizzy Spaulding in GL.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Haven't watched in a bit, any thing new in a Robin front?
    That depends on how long your "in a bit" is. They're moving slowly toward a Robin reveal. I'm sure it's coming this month for November Sweeps. She's currently working in the lab at GH at odd hours toward a cure for Jerry. Right now her scenes all seem to be the same: "Oh no! Robin almost got caught." "Oh no, Patrick almost saw her." "Oh no! What if someone sees her." "Hide Robin! Here comes someone." Same thing over & over. Friday Carlos walked in on her thinking she was Sabrina. He thought she looked familiar but doesn't know who she is.
    I can't stand Carlos & don't even remotely see Sabrina with someone like him. Plus 0 chemistry.

As to the Robin/Patrick/Sabrina thing. I have no doubt at all that Robin will be revealled & the wedding will never happen. Sabrina will be left on the outs as the triangle becomes a pair.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Ok am I the only one who thinks Kmc(Robin ) has gained weight. Is she preggers?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Wait, did I miss the part where Patrick cheated on Robin? He was kind of a lothario when he first came on the show, but he reformed when he and Robin got together. I don't remember him cheating on her after they were together.

Julie Marie Berman played Lulu for a LONG time - about 8 years - so you must have been away from the show for a while!
    Yes, I was. I only got to watch it for a long time when I just happened to be off work. Plus I think I had a life for a while there.

Click to see Spoiler:
    So what do y'all think about Carlos finally recognizing Robin? Do you think Sabrina will believe him?

I couldn't remember if that was in the show or the previews, thus the spoilers.

I don't know if Kimberly is pregnant or not but I do seem to recall that she sometimes put on weight though not enough to write home about. Or that might just have been a dream.

Go Anna! Go Robert! I turned my head for a second and missed who made the shot.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Things are really coming to a head in all story arcs. When exactly are November Sweeps?
    Our staff meeting was canceled yesterday, but we had to stay and work on our "curriculum maps". I found the GH station on my classroom tv and got a lot of closets organized while it was on. I may be doing that more and more since I miss half of the show if I race home to watch it. Maybe I'll just bring my knitting to school.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Yes, I was. I only got to watch it for a long time when I just happened to be off work. Plus I think I had a life for a while there.

Click to see Spoiler:
    So what do y'all think about Carlos finally recognizing Robin? Do you think Sabrina will believe him?

I couldn't remember if that was in the show or the previews, thus the spoilers.

I don't know if Kimberly is pregnant or not but I do seem to recall that she sometimes put on weight though not enough to write home about. Or that might just have been a dream.

Go Anna! Go Robert! I turned my head for a second and missed who made the shot.
    Robert made the shot.
    ilja likes this.

I thought Robert was in a coma???
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread