+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 479 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888138 ... LastLast
Like Tree870Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

But see, Alexis wasn't part of the hostage crisis so she's not going to know about that unless someone else tells her.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Oh, true. What was I thinking...other than she'll recognize him from Nikolas' and that'll start the ball rolling.

Wait... didn't someone rip his mask off at the MetroCourt? Carly will recognize him right off...

I'm still annoyed that they are doing this after Jax was supposedly with him during that MetroCourt time.

WOAH!!! That totally threw me for a loop! Craig is Jax's brother

If you heard Jax, though, he never actually saw Jerry when he went after him in Russia. Jax said he was always 2 steps behind Jerry so they never actually made contact with each other. It makes perfect sense. While Jax was trying to find Jerry in Russia, Jerry was playing Mr. Craig and taking Port Charles hostage. I don't think anyone ripped off his mask. Maxie ripped off Logan's mask. Or was it Coop? The guy that she actually got a job for at the hotel and is now going to be on the PCPD. Maxie's the only one who knows (I believe) that he was one of the hostage takers because she was really the only one who saw him. (He was trapped with her in the vault.)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Sam ripped off Craig's mask.

Sure, Jax says now that he never caught up with Jerry, but I don't remember hearing him say that before. Revisionist history, but I don't mind. These two as brothers works for me.

But what's Carly and Jax for that matter going to think. He terrorized Carly and he almost destroyed Jax's hotel. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Spinelli trying to be like Jason. That was tooo funny. I'm not going to be able to get that image out of my head for a week. Incidentally, does he actually have a first name? I've only heard him referred to as Spinelli and Jackal.

Yes... it's Damien. Equally as funny...

What a surprise, Craig is actually Jax's brother. And what's up with Sonny sleeping with Sam's boss... anyways, looks like Jason's identity as Liz's babies' father will be revealed...?

Who took Liz's baby from the park? I missed it, or did they even show who took him?

+ Reply to Thread