+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1099Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I am the only male in North America to not have shared the mattress with Carly? I know, I know, my anti Carly bias is showing.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Does anyone know how Sean/Shaun/Shawn spells his name??? I guess I'll have to pay attention the next time my captioning has him talking....

Watched Monday's episode last night, where Franco is back in his room recovering from finding out Heather is (may be--I'd def. have those DNA tests run again!) his mom and having a meltdown. I get that his looks may not transfer to the big screen, but I'm just amazed that he doesn't get acting jobs other than soaps....well, maybe he does and I don't happen to see them. Or maybe he likes the steady work and relatively normal life of soaps...

OK, went to imdb....other than a Guiding Light stint when he was about 4 he started getting jobs in the early 90's when he would have been about 30 it looks like... but all on soaps just about except for a few episodes of Dawson's Creek as a not nice professor of Joey's (near the end of the series when I missed a lot of episodes) and in Prey which I never saw.
    Last edited by PWS; 11-14-2013 at 11:59 AM.

On Soaps.com it says his character name is spelled "Shawn" and the actor's name is spelled "Sean". I guess I got "Shaun" from another poster.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    On Soaps.com it says his character name is spelled "Shawn" and the actor's name is spelled "Sean". I guess I got "Shaun" from another poster.
    Oops. Probably me I know a Shaun so that's my go to spelling. Of course "my" Shaun is a girl, so that may not be the best reasoning I'll have to practice Shawn...

Should he live, Shawn needs a love interest stat!!

As for RH, he may not have traditional good looks, but there is something about him that is just so darn sexy!! He and Carly are positively incendiary together! Although, I was kinda bummed he lied about the flowers. They just got together, I was hoping he'd last at least a day before messing up
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Well, she bought it - unless she finds the note. And he was just protecting her...
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, if you are going to lie Todd, I mean Franco, at least try to hit a wastebasket with the note!

Meanwhile, who thinks Spinelli and Ellie will wind up with Connie. And will they change her name to Georgie as Maxie might have? This blow torch trial is incinerating both "mothers". At least Dante seems upselt about it.

I think it's a good bet that Spinelli gets custody... Elli isn't part of it except that they're together. Are they living together?
    Dante isn't showing much emotion at all that I can see, besides a couple of sideways scowls and wanting to be alone during the break. I could write him better.
    Count your blessings!

Am I the only one that was cracking up at the way Franco (Todd really) jumped in the lake to save Michael? Did you not notice him holding his nose and jumping in feet first like us wimpy non-divers do at the pool? Talk about an anti-heroic pose! I liked to died with laughter.

And I love that Heather is his mom. Talk about two actors playing well off of each other. They are my favorite couple.
    Last edited by ilja; 11-15-2013 at 08:11 AM.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Ilja I didn't notice Franco holding his nose at all. I must have been watching on my smaller TV and totally missed it or need glasses. I wish I hadn't deleted it from my DVR and hope that I can find it online because it must have been hysterical.

I think Spinelli gets custody as well. I don't think he and Ellie are living together - the last I knew or saw she was still living with Maxie. I could be wrong though and missed that he and Ellie moved in together. Although he just recently told her he still loved her and it didn't seem like they had seen each other. I wonder if Diane might suggest to Spinelli that it would be better if he and Ellie got married, just as she suggested to him that he and Maxie get married?

I wonder how long it will take before it comes out that Ben is really Lulu and Dante's child? Now that Nikolas has told Brit of his feelings for her will she finally be totally honest or will the truth be revealed by Brad because he wants to show Felix that he really is a good guy.

I don't know if this has been brought up before on this thread as I am relatively new to the soap, but going way back to when Connie was murdered, and they found AJ written in blood I knew right away that it was Ava Jerome. I know they haven't had AJ on it quite some time and I wonder if he is coming back to the soap, but I can't believe that (even though it's a soap) that Sonny or someone hasn't given that a thought - especially now that the truth is out about Derek Wells (sp?) actually being Julian Jerome, and the crime family is all very much alive and working away.

I fear for Shawn as well and if he lives I hope he gets a love interest as well. I still don't understand why Alexis broke it off with him since crime is part of her world as well. She may not commit them, but she is certainly surrounded by it all the time. I also have a feeling that she and Julian will end up together and if Julian is okay then why was Shawn wrong? I guess it's okay to be the one to give the orders, but not okay to be the person who carries them out.

I love Franco and the actor who plays him. I loved him when he was on ATWT. I agree he and Carly have fantastic chemistry and add me to that melting pot list. I didn't know him as Todd. It must be different for those who have watched a long time, and from the sound of things some of these actors/actresses played different characters before. I had heard something about some of them having some sort of contractual obligations to another soap, and GH brought those involved back playing different characters. I may have it wrong, but something along those lines. While it may be confusing for long time watchers to see these people playing different parts, there is me who doesn't have the foggiest notion of the history behind many of these characters.

Does anyone know if Robin is staying on the soap? I had read at one time that she was only going to be back for awhile, but don't know if that has changed. I will feel bad for Sabrina and don't really know Robin except for the short time I have seen her since she returned. I hope Sabrina doesn't go back with Carlos - I don't really care for him.

I know what you mean about Sabrina. I liked her until she hooked up with Patrick. Carlos is a loser, but she should have a soft place to fall if Robin is back. Poor Emma is going to be very conflicted.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread