+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree944Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

When Heather was supposedly in the delivery room with the twins being born and giving away Franco to the nurse, nobody was arguing that she would only be 10.
    I like the Carly/Franco chemistry. Can't wait to see where it leads.
    Katydyd and Miss Scarlet like this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    I'd just love to know how Franco was a match for Danny!? Random match? This is just too recent to play fast and loose with. Could Heather somehow be a Quartermaine?
    OK, I've been thinking about this. Since I seem to be obsessed by details, I guess I'm the appropriate person to do this.

Heather is apparently Franco's mother, at least for now.
    Heather's sister was Jason's mother
    Therefore Heather is Jason's aunt & Franco his cousin - blood relatives
    Jason is Danny's father

Since Franco is Danny's father's cousin..........BLOOD MATCH!!!!!
    I think that makes Franco & Danny 2nd cousins.

This is a soap. Sooner or later they're all related somehow.
    Katydyd, elleprn, ilja and 1 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Well done! Now explain how it was hard to tell who was the father of Danny because they were twins (when they did the paternity test).
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Well done! Now explain how it was hard to tell who was the father of Danny because they were twins (when they did the paternity test).
    Well, I don't think the paternity results were ever a question until Franco was brought into the equation as Jason's brother. Weren't they done a second time and that's where the question came in? Either way Heather hast a history of playing games with paternity results. No doubt she slipped out of the sanitarium and stopped by the lab on her way to Kelly's for a BLT Speaking of, I just loved the reasoning behind her "art." Darned if they didn't actually make sense once it was explained

I think it was clever of the writers to use Danny's leukemia as a way to keep Julian alive. Keeping Jason's son safe is the only plausible reason Sonny wouldn't kill Julian. Ditto to Franco saving Michael. Cliche, but saving one of her children is about the only thing that would make Carly waver at this point. And long may she waver! Carly and Franco today? O. M. G. When he knelt down and wrapped his arms around her and put his head in her lap, I just melted. And I'm too dang old for melting
    PWS and Jaceegirl like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    OK, I've been thinking about this. Since I seem to be obsessed by details, I guess I'm the appropriate person to do this.

Heather is apparently Franco's mother, at least for now.
    Heather's sister was Jason's mother
    Therefore Heather is Jason's aunt & Franco his cousin - blood relatives
    Jason is Danny's father

Since Franco is Danny's father's cousin..........BLOOD MATCH!!!!!
    I think that makes Franco & Danny 2nd cousins.

This is a soap. Sooner or later they're all related somehow.
    Not to get technical, but if Franco and Jason are first cousins, Franco and Danny are first cousins once removed. IF Kiki had actually been Franco's kid Kiki and Danny would have been second cousins.

I've been out of town so still viewing some shows from the end of last week...Heather being his mom does explain her soppy behavior and why she was upset at the idea of him thinking she wanted sex....
    I'd think the artists on the board would be upset not only that Franco lost his talent with his tumor but that Heather the loon apparently also has talent...more on the crazy artists stereotype. Although is it talent if it's a BLT?
    While I loved that Carly trusts Franco now (another melter here!), I was saying to myself as Michael went in, too bad Franco is back in his hotel room and can't save him. Unless I'm mixed up we see Franco letting Carly go (from his room) to the TWO of them appearing on the docks for no good reason. What the heck?
    I really liked Carly's dress at the opening. Also good for taking off.... Of course Olivia's wrap dress was also good for unwrapping....
    Katydyd and Jaceegirl like this.

Oh PWS, of course its talent! Why, her art is far more than "just a BLT." There was bologna, tuna, roast beef....I'm pretty sure I saw a Rueben too.... Too funny!

I'm actually warming up to the Morgan story now that are some real stakes here. The pace is really going at a nice fast clip, but I hope they have Morgan stay on the outs for a while. I gotta say, I was relieved Shaun walked away from Carlos in one piece, but they sure are foreshadowing a tragic ending
    PWS likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

I've been thinking that too about Shaun. There have been a lot of "Is Shaun in danger?" moments lately. TJ has seldom ever mentioned this, but lately he's talking about it & worrying about it a lot, with Shaun, with Molly. I'm seeing this as a forshadowing of something coming.
    I hope not. Not only do I like Shaun, but I like his & TJ's relationship.
    PWS and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I hope not. Not only do I like Shaun, but I like his & TJ's relationship.
    I do too It's unique for soaps I think. Besides, Shaun needs to stick around so he can get some lovin'...he sure has been unlucky in that department! I was almost thinking it might be interesting when Sabrina gets freed up (surely that's coming soon!) - she could nurse him back to health after a non fatal gun shot wound. It would certainly intensify the rivalry building between him and Carlos. Too bad she's way too young for Shaun. She must have some sort of a soft spot for bad boys since she was with Carlos....
    PWS likes this.
    Desiderata

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She obviously likes the older guys as well...after all she is just finishing nursing school and Patrick has not only finished med school and residency, but has been a doctor for a number of years. Even if she got got a late start, she's a lot younger. On the other hand I'd hope she doesn't go from a doctor fiance to a hitman. Maybe if Shawn decides to stick to Kelly's....now made famous by Heather's art!

My favorite sandwich/art was the one Max recognized...especially since it was recognized by Max. POor Max thinking Diane prefers Franco.

I'm almost caught up...just have Monday's show to go....

PS I agree that all these worries about Shawn are a bad sign for his character...

Shaun is HOT! I wish they'd do more with him than be Sonny's hit man.
    Morgan is an idiot.
    Franco and Carly would make a chemistry lab explode.
    Lulu is going to use Maxi's purse strap accidentally hooking on a valve as an accusation of murder? Alexis - I thought you were a better lawyer than that.
    Heather's sandwich art was pure genius. I really ate that up. Nyuk, nyuk.
    PWS, Katydyd, ilja and 1 others like this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread