+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree930Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

The more I see of Olivia, the more she grates on my nerves. She really is quite the harpy.
    She was tolerable when she was with Steve, although seemed way too old for him, but since he's been gone she's been darned near intolerable. Nag, nag, nag, on everyone & constantly shadow Sonny, harping on him. Plus, she's an attractive looking woman, but desperately needs to update her look.

Also, does she have a job? In all the time I've been watching, I don't think there's ever been a reference to a job. Did she inherit a bunch of money from someone?
    Maybe that's why she's such a harpy. She needs somewhere concrete to focus her energy, instead of everyone else's business.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    The more I see of Olivia, the more she grates on my nerves. She really is quite the harpy.
    She was tolerable when she was with Steve, although seemed way too old for him, but since he's been gone she's been darned near intolerable. Nag, nag, nag, on everyone & constantly shadow Sonny, harping on him. Plus, she's an attractive looking woman, but desperately needs to update her look.

Also, does she have a job? In all the time I've been watching, I don't think there's ever been a reference to a job. Did she inherit a bunch of money from someone?
    Maybe that's why she's such a harpy. She needs somewhere concrete to focus her energy, instead of everyone else's business.
    I thought she worked for Carly at the Metro Court.

Critical,

I, as a male, don't find Carly attractive at all. I'd pick her way down the list of the women on this show. She places just above The Quartermain's maid what ever the hell her name is, but not much.

I don't think I've ever seen her working at Metro Court, or any reference to it.
    Although, back when Ava shot at Franco there, she was inexplicably there. I thought she was just hunting down Sonny, like usual, but maybe she was on duty then, doing whatever it is she does.

No, she definitely works at Metro Court.
    Count your blessings!

Love, love, LOVE Diane's gallery opening dress.
    Count your blessings!

I need for GH to stop remaking history on this show. I have watched this show since the 70's its really irking me they are doing this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I need for GH to stop remaking history on this show. I have watched this show since the 70's its really irking me they are doing this.
    This latest round has me rolling my eyes.
    Poor Franco is becoming the John Black of GH (Days reference).

I find the whole Franco storyline to be ridiculously fast & loose with the facts & history.
    I adore Roger Howarth & the way he plays his characters & am glad GH found a way to keep him, but Franco???? What a horrible character to give him. Plus the revisions are so out there that they might as well have given Roger a new character to play instead. Like another long lost Q heir. A totally new one with no known history.
    This has gotten stupid.

Wasn't he a match for Danny? I guess they hadn't come up with this plot twist then. Wasn't the question about Danny's paternity stymied at one point because the Jason and Franco were twins? I'm willing to let it go, though. I didn't like Franco or his history, but yeah - they should have just invented a new character for him. Also, as an artist myself, I'm a more than a little insulted that he lost all of his artistic talent when he had his tumor removed.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    This latest round has me rolling my eyes.
    Poor Franco is becoming the John Black of GH (Days reference).

I find the whole Franco storyline to be ridiculously fast & loose with the facts & history.
    I adore Roger Howarth & the way he plays his characters & am glad GH found a way to keep him, but Franco???? What a horrible character to give him. Plus the revisions are so out there that they might as well have given Roger a new character to play instead. Like another long lost Q heir. A totally new one with no known history.
    This has gotten stupid.
    I am with you on this. I missed a few episodes...well maybe 3 weeks worth. Franco is now Scotty & Heather's son???? Aren't they a bit too close in age for that...I am sorry but Rodger will always be Todd Manning no matter now badly the writers/producers want it HE IS NOT FRANCO plus you just can not make a crazy serial killer into a poor tormented soul because everyone loves Rodger. Just like Days I am losing my ability to watch this show anymore
    MsDiva2007 and Imperfect1 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I looked up the ages of the actors again right after this latest revelation. "Heather" would have had to have been 12 when she gave birth to "Franco". That means getting pregnant at 11. "Scotty" a few years older, but not much. I believe he would have been 15 when "Franco" was born.

Even if physically possible, & in Heather's case it's a big stretch, it just doesn't fit with GH history.
    The possiblility of them having a child together would have made him at least 10 years younger.

The writers are grasping where there aren't any straws.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread