+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree941Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    One of her FIVE kids--- I still can't get over that with her figure....
    I've never noticed her figure. I can't get past those liver lips. I saw pictures of her before whatever she did & she was dramatically better looking without them.

Anyhow, how on earth do people get to & from Nikolas's mansion? Isn't it supposed to be on an island? Not just in the "mansion district".
    I can't get over the drop in's & drop out's the last few days. First Dr Obrecht & Faison had to have gotten there somehow. If on a boat, wouldn't the boatsman have noticed? Then Leslie & the kids just dropping in for Halloween. How did she even know if someone was home? Then Duke just dropping in. Doesn't Nikolas have cell service there? Or a phone line? I sure as heck wouldn't just drop in on a secluded mansion on an island without calling first, even if it was my own child or relative. Especially when the resident(s) have been traipsing all over creation lately.
    Then Robin somehow left & got over the water to get into town to the party. It's not like she could have walked or took a cab. Then Nikolas, Britt & Robin got back.

Do they use rowboats? Ferrys? Private helicopters complete with heliports & pilots? Maybe teleportation? If the transportation operators are privately employed by Nikolas, wouldn't they say something or call the house?
    It's just wierd.
    elleprn likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

You're right, they don't explain that well at all. As I'm always pointing out, they play fast and loose with time and space.
    Count your blessings!

It was Halloween. I heard one of the stage-hands was a trekkie who wore a Scotty outfit and he simply beamed Robin up to the mainland.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I've never noticed her figure. I can't get past those liver lips. I saw pictures of her before whatever she did & she was dramatically better looking without them.

Anyhow, how on earth do people get to & from Nikolas's mansion? Isn't it supposed to be on an island? Not just in the "mansion district".
    I can't get over the drop in's & drop out's the last few days. First Dr Obrecht & Faison had to have gotten there somehow. If on a boat, wouldn't the boatsman have noticed? Then Leslie & the kids just dropping in for Halloween. How did she even know if someone was home? Then Duke just dropping in. Doesn't Nikolas have cell service there? Or a phone line? I sure as heck wouldn't just drop in on a secluded mansion on an island without calling first, even if it was my own child or relative. Especially when the resident(s) have been traipsing all over creation lately.
    Then Robin somehow left & got over the water to get into town to the party. It's not like she could have walked or took a cab. Then Nikolas, Britt & Robin got back.

Do they use rowboats? Ferrys? Private helicopters complete with heliports & pilots? Maybe teleportation? If the transportation operators are privately employed by Nikolas, wouldn't they say something or call the house?
    It's just wierd.
    Take a gander next time she's in one of those slinky satin robes she wears...practically a Scarlett O'Hara waist and totally flat tummy. I guess it could all be Spanx, but if so it works.

I want the Robin payoff NOW!
    Count your blessings!

Does anyone else think Morgan will be shot?

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    does anyone else think morgan will be shot?

yes!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Does anyone else think Morgan will be shot?
    After that oddly out of place conversation today between TJ & Shawn, I got that idea about Shawn.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Why is it that all the guys fall for Carly? Frankly I think she would be the last person in the town I would find an interest in. She kind of creeps me out.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Really? I think she's gorgeous. In spite of her sometimes tragic taste in men, she's a good catch - beautiful, wealthy, sexy, independent.... I'm not surprised at all that she has men chasing her.
    MsDiva2007 and Katydyd like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread