+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1136Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Ok fess up I can't be the only one praying Morgan was shot today? lol that kid works my last nerve
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

No, you weren't the only one.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    OK, before I forget, is this Ryan's (Irish bar) they keep referring to meant to be a nod to the soap Ryan's Hope bar? I don't have a feel for NYC so the location they keep mentioning doesn't tell me whether that jibes with where the Ryan's Hope bar was. Anyone remember?

I'm amazed Derek let Morgan walk out the door... I guess he's too high up to get actual blood on his hands these days? From that preview I can't tell if Morgan is spilling the beans even after seeing Daddy being "unfaithful" with Michael or not....

So Sam is Ava's niece...so Silas dated aunt and niece...

When are we going to meet Lucas? And what has happened to the potential gay love triangle...we haven't seen Brad or Felix in ages. I kind of hope that Lucas is NOT a hunk, just a nerdy bookish type, so we can see Felix falling for something other than how a guy looks without a shirt---so far he seems pretty shallow... as does Brad...all the focus on looks. Yes, we get occasional hints that personality matters, but it seems to pale in comparison with their interest in looks. We need something similar to Patrick falling for the pre makeover Sabrina.
    Yep, the bar was Ryan's and it was in NYC. IIRC, it was supposed to be near Riverside Hospital. Since there are no coincidences in soaps, I'd bet that was a nod to RH.

Maybe Morgan will get shot and then be in a long term coma like his brother. Then, when he wakes up, it will be another actor. I'm sure this actor is a nice guy, but I can't stand his Morgan. The last one I liked was the Morgan two actors ago. Then he left and it's been bad re-casts ever since.

So, how many babies are on the show now and how long before they're SORAS'ed and learning how to drive?

Even though I'm happy to see Robin back on the show, I can't help feeling sad for Sabrina, who'll get her heart pummeled when Patrick (inevitably) picks up his relationship with Robin again.

The actress who plays Molly is probably making more money doing commercials than she does on GH.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    No, you weren't the only one.
    I think it's his whiny attitude and those doe eyes he is trying to act with. Lol just rubs me the wrong way. I would have been happy even if Sonny or Michael shot him. I just need him comatose or gone,lol.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ava is such a freaky actress. Such weird facial contortions.
    Sad how Robin found out about Jason being gone. Was she setting up a bat signal on the veranda/balcony? She seemed pretty sure Jason would notice something different and that's where she was when they thought she had escaped.
    Can't wait to see what Michael does with the restaurant.
    I can't believe Nikolas didn't take Patrick aside and fill him in, complete with the need and reasons for secrecy. Nobody was watching them at the hospital. Come on! I need for this to make sense!
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Ava is such a freaky actress. Such weird facial contortions.
    Sad how Robin found out about Jason being gone. Was she setting up a bat signal on the veranda/balcony? She seemed pretty sure Jason would notice something different and that's where she was when they thought she had escaped.
    Can't wait to see what Michael does with the restaurant.
    I can't believe Nikolas didn't take Patrick aside and fill him in, complete with the need and reasons for secrecy. Nobody was watching them at the hospital. Come on! I need for this to make sense!
    What happened to LuLu & Kiki running the Haunted Star? That has fallen off the radar.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I missed that...clearly not happening since Kiki is looking for jobs at the hospital and Lulu is busy with her lawsuit. The Haunted Star can't have much business since it is practically never open.

I also find Morgan a whiny brat, but that's the way he's being written. Can't blame the actor for that. He plays whiny well!
    Last edited by PWS; 10-26-2013 at 01:53 PM.
    ilja likes this.

I can't stand that the precious Morgan that was shipped off to boarding school (what? a year ago?) has turned into this ugly, damaged pig.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I also find Morgan a whiny brat, but that's the way he's being written. Can't blame the actor for that. He plays whiny well!
    I've been thinking this too. Maybe it isn't the actor as much as the fact that the character is being written as a spoiled, whiny, jealous, immature, self centered child. If so, the actor is doing a very good job of it.

How old is Morgan supposed to be? I thought he was supposed to be early 20's, but he's acting about 16-18. There's a maturity level that just isn't there.
    I raised a son & by the time he was 18, those characteristics I'm seeing in Morgan were long gone.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Morgan is supposed to be just 18. There have been several comments to the effect that he is legally a grown up now, if just. Presumably being off at boarding school means he never worked out sme of his parental issues...which is why he seems about 14 half the time, or more than half. Maybe even 8. I think it was even said to be a military school? Whichever, he's certainly no ad for boarding school! About all you can say for him is that at least when he first learned who Derek was his first impulse was to go tell Sonny--he wasn't swayed by Derek's arguments...at least not until he saw Michael and Sonny bonding, and even then, not until he learned that Michael would be working for Sonny.
    You know those articles you see about how the prefrontal cortex isn't fully developed until the 20's? Morgan is like an illustration of that. Impulsive, immature, mood swings...

+ Reply to Thread