+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 517 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

You know, I wasn't able to watch most of the Metro Court stuff, so I didn't know the timing of the Jax/Jerry thing. I'm just trying to figure out why the producers care so much about this character. He has to be linked to someone "important" to them. Heck, maybe that's the key - he's linked to a character the producers love, not that I love. It could be Maxie or Sam or someone else I can't stand!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2343865;
    Holy crap, I just thought of something. Could Mr. Craig be Jerry Jacks? Was anyone in the Metro Court in Port Charles when Jerry last lived there? Could he have had plastic surgery? I'm just trying to think of a reason that TPTB are so adamant about keeping that character on the canvas. I read something recently that indicated he would be linked to someone in town.

I could be WAY off base, but I just can't think of who else he could be.
    Supposedly we are going to find out Mr. Craig's real identity at Jax & Carly's wedding. So I'm thinking that it has to be Jerry. That's the only thing that could make sense.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2344154;
    You know, I wasn't able to watch most of the Metro Court stuff, so I didn't know the timing of the Jax/Jerry thing. I'm just trying to figure out why the producers care so much about this character. He has to be linked to someone "important" to them. Heck, maybe that's the key - he's linked to a character the producers love, not that I love. It could be Maxie or Sam or someone else I can't stand!
    Noooo... you could be completely right. It just doesn't make sense, but it wouldn't be the first time that TPTB fudged details in order to further a story. They didn't decide to bring Mr Craig back until all of the fan feedback from those that liked his character.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2344253;
    Supposedly we are going to find out Mr. Craig's real identity at Jax & Carly's wedding. So I'm thinking that it has to be Jerry. That's the only thing that could make sense.
    I think it makes sense too.....as much sense as storylines on this show can make. The actor playing Craig actually looks like Ingo, too. As long as he doesn't turn out to be a long, lost Quartermaine... I'm sick to death of adults popping up out of the blue who turn out to be heretofore unknown members of major families. It just feels like sloppy storytelling to me.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I Knew It!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I was right! I didn't get to see the show today, but I read a recap online. I wonder what Bobbie will think when she finds out what her former lover has been up to. Not that we ever get to see Bobbie, since she isn't 18.... or involved with Sonny.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2346083;
    I was right! I didn't get to see the show today, but I read a recap online. I wonder what Bobbie will think when she finds out what her former lover has been up to. Not that we ever get to see Bobbie, since she isn't 18.... or involved with Sonny.
    Former lover???

Jerry Jacks and Bobbie used to be a couple, nilesgirl. In fact, I believe they were engaged to be married before Jerry had to disappear because there were people after him.

I never knew that! I knew about Roy Deluca and all her other husbands but I never knew she had a thing with Jerry. Wow. Okay, so if he shows up at the wedding, who will know that he's the man from the Metro Court? I've been trying to think who from the crisis will be at the wedding that will recognize Craig's voice. Carly may recognize his voice but she may not put two and two together. Lulu? I get a kick out Jax suggesting she invite the Quartermaines. "Well, if Lulu is there, she'll probably invite Dylan so you might as well invite the rest of them."

Alexis! And then Alexis will really have a field day when she puts all three "people" together, as she currently thinks Mr. Craig is a businessman friend of Nikolas'!

+ Reply to Thread