+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree743Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

WOW WOW WOW!!!!! I DID miss alot! So how are Dante & Lulu taking the news about baby Connie? Are Maxie & Spinelli going to take custody of the baby???

Ava...just gross...sorry excuse for a mother but OTOH Kiki goes from Morgan to Michael in less time than it takes to sneeze.

Do we know who the father(or mother) of Britt's baby is?

I know I am going to have to work very late tonight so i won't get to see unless I am awake when it comes on soapnet.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I'm not upset by Michael and Kiki in the least. Morgan and Ava together make those two seem like saints! Really, the only thing bothering me about GH right now is the "Jerome" thing. Julian Jerome's name is being tossed all over the place as the mobster moving in...and stranger Ava Jerome is in town stirring up all kinds of crap for the Corinthos clan and no one makes the connection? She's mysteriously cozying up to the other newbie in town and still no one questions her name ? I mean I know Julian is supposedly dead, but Ava Jerome would have the warning bells clanging in my head! And a simple, "nope, no relation" sure wouldn't shut them down!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I think Ava is like a black widow. She is protesting that she and Morgan shouldn't be sleeping together, and yet gives in, again and again. She is reeling him in, and in the end she plans to use him to get to Sonny. She knows exactly what she is doing, even if it wasn't the plan at first.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    WOW WOW WOW!!!!! I DID miss alot! So how are Dante & Lulu taking the news about baby Connie? Are Maxie & Spinelli going to take custody of the baby???

Ava...just gross...sorry excuse for a mother but OTOH Kiki goes from Morgan to Michael in less time than it takes to sneeze.

Do we know who the father(or mother) of Britt's baby is?

I know I am going to have to work very late tonight so i won't get to see unless I am awake when it comes on soapnet.
    Lulu wants to keep COnnie. Dante and his mom are being more realistic about what wil happen if Maxie wants the baby. Spinelli wants the baby and Maxie is beginning to think she will hurt Lulu and go for it, encouraged by her mom and Max.

Maxie should have her own baby. Yes, she was wrong with all of the cover up and lies but that doesn't mean she should pay for her idiocies with her baby.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

Ok am I the only one who doesn't like whiny doe eyed Morgan? I mean he says daddy does like me Wawa Wawa all day long. Well daddy doesn't know you because mommy took you and gave you to Jax to raise. How well did that work out. You still managed to be and entitled,gambling,whiner and Sonny has no blame for that. I swear that kid acts more like AJ than AJ. All he is missing is the love of liquor.

What is with all these people having sex on couches are there no beds in Port Chuckles?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

So will Robin identify herself more than "It's me!" before she loses the connection?
    Count your blessings!

I don't like Morgan either. I had hoped they were going to improve this character but so far, he's a zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    So will Robin identify herself more than "It's me!" before she loses the connection?
    Connection? What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Connection? What did I miss?
    She called Patrick at the end of Friday's show.

+ Reply to Thread