+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree953Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I was so glad that Robert remembered Robin being alive. I thought they would drag amnesia on for a while. But I have a feeling they will drag out Robin's reappearance in Port Charles until Nov. sweeps.

I just have to say that Finola Hughes (Anna) can cry on que like no other. Mention Robin or another loved one, and her eyes fill up with tears. She must need a lot of makeup touchups during taping...LOL
    ilja likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yay! I'm finally staying someplace with good internet and got to ABC to watch all the shows I missed on the computer. All caught up. The big reveal with Maxie and Lulu and the guys was wrenching. While I"d been looking forward to it I think I hadn't thought that through, it was not fun to watch. I guess I'd thought that Brad had known for more reasons than just overhearing Spinelli and Maxie... I guess Britt's mom really did do all the switching around? Wasn't Brad involved at all in that? Only in Britt's own pregnancy shenanigans? They aren't just trying to redeem his character, are they, to make a better triangle for when Lucas arrives on the scene, as this proposed bloodtest is likely to cause.?
    Wow... Felicia is certainly hypersensitive to Frisco's name... and clearly he's going to be back on scene with finding "Ben".
    Ellie sure is being noble...
    Nic is going to have the scales fall from his eyes when he hears about Lulu/Maxie and realizes Britt must have been involved.
    Does Britt's mom really believe that Britt is the bio mom of Ben? If Britt/Nic survives the Lulu/Maxie mess I don't see how it will survive the reveal that Ben is really Lulu's and Dante's....assuming we are all right about that guess! When they recover Ben they may do a blood test as a formality before returning him to Britt, at which point all will out...
    Also glad that Robert's amnesia wasn't dragged out. I see how they are setting things up for it to be Anna busting down the door to the rescue again.
    Who was that firing the shot to save Luke today? Tracy? Holly? It was so quick I couldn't tell.
    So when Robin returns will Sabrina turn evil, join forces with Carlos, and try to hurt her ex and his family? Carlos is making some good points re the ring, and that he can say Sabrina is the love of his life, but he doubts Patrick can.
    Obrecht is really an awful mom, all those baby weight comments to a gorgeous looking Britt!
    OK, pretty much caught up on my comments after my binge today.
    ilja likes this.

Got caught up on this week - quite a lot going on!! The baby reveal was sad.
    So has Robin escaped?
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Not yet, but she conked Obrecht on the head and grabbed the baby and it looks like she will try to. But I still think it's going to be Anna to the rescue, as when Robin was a child, as they both keep remembering that.
    Klyn likes this.

I hate that I'm thinking Robin is not going to reveal herself to her hubby and daughter.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I wonder if there will be some reason Robin has to go away again...some blackmail threat to her family...so maybe only her parents know she is alive...and they keep mum as well, but Patrick doesn't. Maybe she will even talk to Emma as a sort of ghost/angel and tell Emma she will always be watching over her, but it ok to love Sabrina. This is assuming she finds out that Sabrina is a "good guy". OR she really comes back and Sabrina totally goes off the rails and becomes that tough and vengeful cookie we've gotten hints of in her war with Britt.

I was on vacation all last week & my dvr didn't record..what did I miss?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I was on vacation all last week & my dvr didn't record..what did I miss?
    Oh my, oh my. You missed a lot.
    Not necessarily in the order it happened:
    Robin's alive, held captive by Obrecht & working on a cure for Jerry Jacks.
    Obrecht kidnapped Britt's baby & brought him to Robin & passed him off as Patrick's. Not sure exactly what the point of that is, but now the baby's with Robin & Britt/Nikolas/Anna/ & others are trying to find the baby & Obrecht.
    Luke's captive too & supposedly going to be the guinea pig for the cure, although he doesn't know about Robin.
    Tracy showed up to play spy & rescue Luke. It played out much better than that sounded.
    Baby reveal!! That Dante/Lulu's is actually Spinelli/Maxie's. It happened at the Christening & was painful to watch.
    Robert's awake!!! He told Anna about seeing Robin. She doesn't believe he's remembering correctly, but deep inside really wants to. She's giving him some benefit of doubt & looking more into this.
    Faison's name keeps being brought up. We all know what that means.
    Morgan is now having sex with & staying with Ava. Yep, you read that right. YUCK!
    Carly is still poking her nose into other people's business as if it belongs there.
    Franco is painting, but not all that well. I don't think the writers know exactly what to do with him.
    Sonny is still, well, acting like Sonny.
    Connie is still dead.
    A J apparently fell off the face of the earth. Hasn't been on screen in weeks.
    Monica apparently fell with him. Haven't seen her either.

That's all I can remember.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

How did they find out the baby was Maxie & Spinelli's?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Brad, in an effort to prove to Felix that he CAN do the right thing, told them. He knew because he overheard Spinelli and Maxie talking about it.

If you missed why Morgan is sleeping with Ava, at the belated reception she threw for the happy couple, Sonny, off his meds at Ava's urging and mourning Connie, decided to come clean about Morgan knowing ahead of the wedding that Kiki was not a Q. Morgan didn't know about the meds and now thinks Sonny loves Mikie more than him. Also that Kiki is now with his brother. Feeling abandoned by all he went to Ava's room. She, meanwhile, overheard that Silas is into Sam and has no interest in her (she'd kissed Silas at the wedding ans Sam saw and freaked...so Silas got explicit about his feelings), so she was in the dumps, so at Morgan's urging they hopped in the sack and were discovered by Carly and also by Kiki and Michael (Kiki had decided she should stay with her mom after the outing of Morgan, so that she wouldn't cause a scandal by staying with Michael...needless to say, now they are living and sleeping together, but they weren't before the big discovery of Morgan with his mom in law). And Derek also knows about Morgan and Ava and thinks she did it to screw with Sonny somehow. FYI, Ava keeps saying we shouldn't be doing this and Morgan keeps saying why not, we feel bad and it makes us feel better and she gives in, so it is NOT, as Carly thinks, Ava overtly pursuing Morgan. Sonny is back on his meds at Carly's urging and beginning to try to track down who blew up his shipment at the docks (Carlos, acting for Derek). And Carlos is in town to pursue his ex, Sabrina, and point out to her that Patrick is still wearing his wedding ring. AND Olbrect and Jerry have shown Robin tapes of the Nurses' Ball with a pregnant Britt and Sabrina and told her about Sabrina, to give her incentive to get home soon. She thinks Ben is Patrick's baby so is trying to escape with him. It's been a busy period! Can't believe how much faster soaps can move these days!

+ Reply to Thread