+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

I'm traveling in no TVland---is Robin still a prisoner, or is she back in PC? Thanks!

Oh PWS....you're missing some major baby reveal too !! As for Robin, she's still a prisoner. Jerry Jax has her on Cassadine Island and she's the doctor working on finding the cure for the polunium 10 poison. Jerry claims he will release her once she finds the cure. As "incentive" to get her to work harder, he brought her a CD of the nurses ball...and "introduced" her to Sabrina. Robin took one look at Patrick, Emma and Sabrina together at the ball, and vowed to come home. Then cut to Patrick and Sabrina back in PC. Patrick tells Sabrina he loves her, and to prove he's ready to move on to a new life with her, he symbolically removes his wedding ring and places it in a box, clicking the lid shut.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I need to watch some eps on Hulu. I'm too far behind with work/show schedules colliding.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I need to watch some eps on Hulu. I'm too far behind with work/show schedules colliding.
    Stupid work!

Anyone else really skeeved out by the Ava/Morgan sexual relationship?
    I don't find their scenes the least bit sexy at all. This is darned close to pedophelia on her part.
    Morgan gets on my nerves anyhow, spoiled, immature, self centered & just plain stupid. I have no use for Ava. She doesn't seem to have any redeeming characteristics at all. She's not even a fun villian to watch. But this "relationship" has made my dislike of both characters go right off the charts.

I'm finding myself turning away or taking a kitchen break when they come on. Makes my skin crawl.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I totally agree Miss Scarlet! Ava's mouth drives me crazy, she contorts it all kinds of ways, lol!
    ilja likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I meant to set the VCR to tape when I left and forgot...I figured I'd have at least a few episodes before some power flicker took out the cable. Then I could watch the last 5 on On Demand when I got back... This is SO frustrating! So I"m guessing nothing has actually been revealed about either baby yet, or you'd all be discussing it?
    So Robin knows about Sabrina! I know Kimberly is supposed to be back for a good stretch...not sure if she has given up her directing career, but if not I don't see how she can be a permanent cast member again....the mom of a little kid and someone with a job like doctor can't just disappear to Europe like "Luke" can all the time. I hope it isn't that she comes back, skulks around a bit and sees how Emma and Patrick are doing fine without her, and even her mom is happy and decides it will be better for all if she "stays dead". I hope at least that she is blackmailed into it somehow!

Actually PWS, Connie's real parents have been revealed. I won't say much more about it so you can watch it for yourself On Demand. Just hurry up and watch before the main scenes are deleted.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oh no!!! I really want to see that. My On Demand only holds the last 5 shows...hope it is still there when I get home.

It has been pretty good lately. Lots going on & many storylines finally getting moving again.

I'm really glad they seem to be finally making use of Duke again in the Jerome storyline. After a big dramatic return, he's just turned into wallpaper. All we've seen him doing for months & months is babysitting & looking for a job, with an occasional meaningless dinner with Anna thrown in. He's had very minimal & meaningless contact with any of the other characters. Even his personality has been bland.

It's time they make use of the character & actively involve him in an important storyline or two, and make him more outspoken & show his personality & cleverness. He has the potential.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread