+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree995Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Ava and Morgan, ew, just ewwww!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Interesting! Is there an actual age difference? That is, are they really the ages they play on the show?
    From what I've been able to gather through scrupulous Twitter investigation (or stalking...whatever ), I think the actor that plays Morgan is 21, maybe 22, and Kelly Thieboud (Brit) recently turned 30. She was 29 when they started dating. FYI - if anyone is ever bored enough to peruse the Twitterverse, Kristen Alderson and Chad Duelly are simply way too cute They post fairly frequently and enjoy making "vines" together - which are usually pretty funny. They're very sweet and it will totally bring back memories of that young, "first love" experience. Well, minus the whole soap star, movie-star good looks, frequent travels, and social media thing of course
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I found a bit different info on age, Kelly Thiebaud (Brit), born 1/1/85, so she is 28 now. Bryan Clark will be 22 (10/27/91)..same bday as my youngest daughter, though she was 1984. But different sites could have different age info.

I just found out that Chad and Kristen were dating in real life. He was married in Sept/2012, but I guess it was very short lived, and the marriage was annuled.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So I guess not "first" love for him!

Well, I didn't mean literally first love...but they are just so cute together and the part of their relationship they choose to share on Twitter is very playful and somehow innocent and young. Then again it could be that I'm just old and jaded.......nah As for Kelly, I thought there were some tweets about her birthday this summer - but I could easily be mistaken. Nope - Just checked. On 8/28 she tweeted: "I'm blown away by all the birthday love I received 2day!!" Plus, she has lots of Virgo horoscopes tweeted, and Virgo is Aug 23 - Sept 22. I saw the 1/01 birthday on a few sites too - but I'm gonna guess if the day was wrong, so is the year. She wouldn't be the first actress to shave off a year or two. But for 28...30...or even 40 - she's beautiful
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Frankly I was expecting sex yesterday with a Corinthos however I thought it maybe an unmedicated Sonny with Carly. I mean since they have a history of having Angry sex together. Eww imagine my eyes when I find whiny Morgan and Cruella knocking the sheets around lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The sound of that silly faux industrial fan in Dante and Lulu's loft just bugs the heck out of me. I'm really sensitive to little sounds like that, so it drove me crazy. I almost had to mute all of the scenes there.
    elleprn likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I only got part of Today's show. President Obama had a news conference during the rest. He was actually very interesting, but I still wanted my GH.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

So there are two big questions.

1) Will Brad drop the dime on Dante & Lulu?
    2) If he does are there enough Meds in the city to satisfy all those that will be effected?

Robin!!

+ Reply to Thread