+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree929Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I haven't seen those characters either, Miss Scarlet. For the past week or two, it's been all about Sonny, Ava, Jerome, Kiki, Silas and Sam. I wish it would show Luke, or at least let us know how he is doing.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

OH GOD. Ava and Morgan!? I feel like Phoebe in Friends when she saw Chandler and Monica kissing - "MY EYES! MY EYES!"
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

With all the sleeping around, there are quite a few possible "Who's the Daddy?" story potentials.
    Kiki & Morgan/Michael
    Michael's one night stand girl
    Ava & Franco/Morgan
    Of course, Britt's baby
    The Maxie/Spinelli/Lulu/Dante thing
    Also, I still say that Brenda may come back to town with a baby, possibly Michael's

Oh so soapy!
    PWS likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Jeez, everyone is falling into bed all over Port Charles. Let's hope if Sonny takes part in the shag-a-palooza, he finds a bedroom and doesn't anoint the couch. Again.

Did I hear right that DUKE was made Chief of Staff at GH? When did he go to medical school? WTH? I was in and out of the room while the show was on, so maybe I misheard. I hope I did.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Jeez, everyone is falling into bed all over Port Charles. Let's hope if Sonny takes part in the shag-a-palooza, he finds a bedroom and doesn't anoint the couch. Again.

Did I hear right that DUKE was made Chief of Staff at GH? When did he go to medical school? WTH? I was in and out of the room while the show was on, so maybe I misheard. I hope I did.
    Duke was hired as Julian Jerome's - Ok, Derek Well's - chief of staff. The Ava/Morgan pairing reminds me of Joey/Dorian. Of course Ava is more evil than Dorian. But I'm sure she'll use this little hook-up to pull Morgan farther still from his family and twist the knife even farther into Sonny - just as Dorian did with "Joe."
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I just heard "chief of staff" and went "Wha?"

The other difference between Ava/Morgan and Joey/Dorian is that the actors on OLTL were terrific comedic actors. These two can't touch Robin Strasser and Nathan Fillion. This GH pairing just comes across as desperate and super creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    The other difference between Ava/Morgan and Joey/Dorian is that the actors on OLTL were terrific comedic actors. These two can't touch Robin Strasser and Nathan Fillion. This GH pairing just comes across as desperate and super creepy.
    You're right, there is that Although the actor that plays Morgan does have some real life experience in the "older woman" department - he's dating the actress that plays Brit.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Interesting! Is there an actual age difference? That is, are they really the ages they play on the show?

As I recall Dorian/Joey there was a lot more "seduction" there....Ava seems to be a good bit younger than Dorian was then, more in the MILF category, and Morgan is not needing any encouragement other than his generally upset state of mind.

Kiki did a really great job of having her eyes practically bug out of her head when she saw them---I really was almost even though of course it was a bit sad for Kiki in terms of whatever she thought of her relationship with Morgan, and her future relationship with her mother. I see in the previews that Morgan is going to continue to behave in a really classy way...."hitting the sheets with your mom"... All we need now is for Silas to drop in to complete some kind of circle.

According to SOD Luke will return soon--hang in there. I'm really glad I got to see all of this before I took off on my next trip. Pretty hysterical. I guess Kiki won't have too many qualms about moving in with Michael now!

I am going to need gallons of brain bleach after today with whiny Morgan and Cruella de ville. Uber creepy
    ilja likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

After the old hitting the sheets thing, I think I am now going to have to go back on my meds.
    MsDiva2007 and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread