+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree753Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Yipes! You miss one day & everything happens.
    I missed Friday & will probably miss most of today. Should have set up to tape it. Darn.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oooo, Katydyd---it surely looks as if your guess if going to be right!!! Two very unhappy people meeting up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Oooo, Katydyd---it surely looks as if your guess if going to be right!!! Two very unhappy people meeting up!!!
    Woo Hoo - it sure does look like it!!! Clearly I have been watching waaaaaay too many soaps ! But wow, that was a great episode today! Now that is the way to reveal a secret! Poor Morgan though - I mean, he's been wrong all the way around, but it's easy to see what's motivated him and why he's such a screw up - it's AJ & Jason the redux. And now I'm really curious as to what Silas' deep dark secret is. I don't think Ava was making things up to wreck things between Sam and Silas. There's obviously something there...I mean, what would have a mob princess concerned enough that she'd claim Franco as her baby daddy over Silas? Before the secret came out, she seemed genuinely concerned for Kiki's safety if it was discovered Silas was the dad.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Woo Hoo - it sure does look like it!!! Clearly I have been watching waaaaaay too many soaps ! But wow, that was a great episode today! Now that is the way to reveal a secret! Poor Morgan though - I mean, he's been wrong all the way around, but it's easy to see what's motivated him and why he's such a screw up - it's AJ & Jason the redux. And now I'm really curious as to what Silas' deep dark secret is. I don't think Ava was making things up to wreck things between Sam and Silas. There's obviously something there...I mean, what would have a mob princess concerned enough that she'd claim Franco as her baby daddy over Silas? Before the secret came out, she seemed genuinely concerned for Kiki's safety if it was discovered Silas was the dad.
    Mob Doctor in his past life.
    That would be a heck of a reference on his resume, wouldn't it?
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Mob Doctor in his past life.
    That would be a heck of a reference on his resume, wouldn't it?
    Oooh!! That would work If that's the case, he must know Ava is connected too?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

ANd that's how they met? But he must have thought Ava was somewhat of an innocent... and maybe still does...that is, he doesn't like her now because of personal stuff in their relationship--finishing off with keeping Kiki from him, but may not realize that she's actually in deep with the mob. On the other hand, why would Ava as we know her now, find him having been a mob doctor in the past (maybe they paid for med school for him?) such a bad thing? Good speculation!

If you missed the last couple of days I really recommend finding a way to view how it played out, but in brief, Sonny is off his meds and at the the party Ava and Sonny threw decided to out Morgan's knowing about Kiki not being a Q before the wedding--so now Morgan feels Sonny betrayed him and does love Mikey more, Kiki has told him she doesn't want to be married to him anymore for keeping such a big secret from him, Morgan asked Kiki if she would have married him if she'd known and she didn't really answer, but the answer is clear, Ava overheard Silas tell Sam that he had zero interest in Ava (Sam saw Ava kiss Silas and thought it was mutual), and a devastated Ava tells Sam Silas has deep secrets which will destroy her if she gets involved with him. Morgan has left Mikey and Kiki alone staring at each other. Sonny is alone with Carly who hopes to get him back on his meds. Shawn met Olivia outside Sonny's door and Shawn told Olivia his boat of "coffee"had blown up... Olivia said, don't tell him now, he's not himself. Meanwhile in previews we see Kiki tell Michael they can't be together now.
    And Morgan and Ava are out there, both devastated. There's also some monor stuff about Anna hearing from Shawn that Julian may be behind Sonny's problems, Sabrina's old beau being back in town and hot for her, and also being Julian's go to guy for blowing up boats, Patrick being a little jealous, etc.
    Definitely two days worth seeing, today and last Friday!

So now Morgan has a full blown excuse to become the degenerate black sheep of the family, gambler he was heading for anyway. And, let me just say that the actor did a really good job in his scenes at the party. Can you even imagine the last Morgan being able to do that?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

As was said above...talk about your parallels to the Qs and Jason/AJ. And 10 or 20 years from now, will we see Morgan trying to redeem himself? Will Kiki be pregnant with Morgan's baby but trying to pass it off as Michael's (with his permission) to keep it away from Morgan? Tune in tomorrow, or 9 months from now... !
    ilja likes this.

PLEASE let Kiki dump Morgan, he's so self entitled where she's concerned.

I'm not a fan of Sonny at all, but I thought his little speech to Morgan yesterday was very true & touching. When he said that Morgan should marry a woman who thinks he's wonderful & truly wants to be with only him, I saw a compassion, love for his son & honesty in him that usually isn't there.

What the heck is going on with A J? I usually miss the first 10-15 minutes, so if he's been on then, I may have missed him. But he seems to have disappeared. Same with Lucy, Scott, Lucy's husband, & a few others. I like all of them & their storylines so it stands out to me.

+ Reply to Thread